Traveling Pants Box 2

Here we go with the log for Traveling Pants, Box 2!!!

I, Sherry/NeeNee received the box today, 4/28. It’s too much fun to get something that I didn’t pay for and can say, “No, Dear Husband! It is NOT more baby heads” :grin: The box has been picked over and restocked and will head to Kathleen (Kate) tomorrow when I get verification of her address!

Nikki, THANK YOU for starting the fun :jeans:

15 Likes

We wanted to see what you kept for your self?

4 Likes

Yeah what did you get what did you get? :laughing:

3 Likes

You can tell the items that you choose! :grinning:

2 Likes

Yay, to that! Here are my teeasures😍. Drying rack, green premie pants, pink top with flowers, iron on labels, and CURLY BROWN MOHAIR!!!

17 Likes

Wow great gifts!

3 Likes

All thanks to Nikki👍

5 Likes

Cute little baby things. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Who gets the box next @Neenee13? :wink:

2 Likes

Wow great items, can’t wait to see more

3 Likes

She said @Kate in the top of the post :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:jeans: Lovely treasures! Good job @Nikkiroc :jeans:

3 Likes

This is so exciting!

1 Like

@westernstarr :heart:

1 Like

Thanks Jenn…I have not been on as much the last 2 days…trying to catch up on customs…there are over 60 new topics and that many unreads too…just since yesterday .hahaha…will be all night if I try to get through them so just having to pick and choose - got 4 customs that have to be in the post byTuesday and 2 more by next Friday so head down tail up…I need a long break to be honest…but it will be next year before I see any light at the end of the tunnel…ah well won’t complain…I am very blessed to have the orders but .I am starting to burn out a bit. - I want to get into my sculpting again hopefullly next year… :disappointed:

6 Likes

Well I know all those babies will be adorable and your customers super happy! Hope you are able to relax a little.

1 Like

So the traveling pants box has arrived! I haven’t opened it yet as I am waiting for DD to get home from swim practice. I will update as soon as I do with all the details and who it’s headed to next!

5 Likes

Woo Hoo!!! Happy to hear it made it ok and can’t wait to see what you find :heart:

1 Like

Sooo…Did you find anything you could use?

2 Likes

We are waiting @Kate :slight_smile:

1 Like