Traveling Pants Box 2

Sorry I ended up losing track of time last night trying to get all unpacked. I did find lots in the box. I got a couple new paint colors, clothes, tweezers, wedges and the formula can. Photo will be coming soon. I have lots of new stuff going into the box that I am replacing my selections wtih. I am going to have to pack it in a bigger box to get it all to fit but next it is going to @izzy! If I can make it to the PO tonight, I will ship it out. Otherwise, first thing in the morning.

10 Likes

Woohoo! Super excited!!

5 Likes

@Nikkiroc this was an amazing idea. Kudos to you!

3 Likes

Yay!!! This is fun! Iā€™m so glad!!!

5 Likes

@Kate Wow sounds like you got some great things in the box!! Who are you sending it on to? This is so much fun!!!

2 Likes

I did! It was so exciting! @izzy is getting the box next. :smile:

6 Likes

If it already needs a bigger box, how big is the box likely to get?

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure. The box I put the stuff back into is a size 13x10x8. I think. If not that exact size, it is close. It cost me around $10 to ship it priority with insurance. Izzy is only a few hours from me. Nikki set it up so that each person the box gets sent to isnā€™t too far from the person sending it to help with the costs.

9 Likes

Thank you Kate! :heart:ļø

2 Likes

Hey @Nikkiroc I should be on the list but donā€™t know about when it should arrive in Montgomery Al. I need to let you know that Iā€™m going out of the country from May 31st till June 5th. Wouldnā€™t want it sitting here for a week waiting on me.

2 Likes

Where are you headed?

Did you request the proper Notice of Leave from the forum girls? :wink: :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Oh no I forgot to submit my leave request. Iā€™m actually going to Puerto Rico. I need to work on my tan and drinking skills before ROSE :tropical_drink::dancer:t2::sun_with_face:

11 Likes

I hope you have a great trip!

1 Like

i feel guilty going. My friend won the trip for being a top sales person. Sheā€™s terrified of flying and has never been off the continental US. Iā€™m kind of going along to make sure she doesnā€™t open the door of the aircraft while in flight and that she makes it back home without ending up in China! :laughing:

9 Likes

Ok. I guess weā€™ll have to let you go. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Souvenirs for everyoneā€¦,:laughing:

4 Likes

Yea!!!

Iā€™ll check the schedule! :kiss: can I bake flat back glass eyes?

1 Like

Probably depends on who made them but I have done it quite a few timesā€¦I sort of freak out worrying about it but not enough to pull them out - especially the solid flat back onesā€¦round hollow ones DO freak me out but even with those I have never had a problemā€¦I figure they have used heaps of heat and flames to make them to start with so they should be able to stand the low heat of our ovensā€¦:smile: so farā€¦so goodā€¦

2 Likes