Traveling pants box 1 👖

I sent it to you

2 Likes

Got it thank you

2 Likes

When do I get it??? :grinning:

1 Like

I believe you are box 2! I’ll check tonight!

1 Like

Where is the box two post? I wanna see what those ppl are getting too.

1 Like
4 Likes

Their stuff looks totally different from ours.

The box came!!!

3 Likes

Yay!!! I love that’s it’s moving so fast!!!

1 Like

I picked a cloth body, magnets, sponge applicators and cosmetic beauty blend sponges :grin: Oh and I put some cool goodies back the box!!! I packaged everything back up and I’m ready to ship out tomorrow to @jeanhai :hugs:

9 Likes

Thank you @lisalampe

1 Like

Have you ever used those beauty blending sponges? I use them now with all the dark skin tones and OMG do they blend well. It’s like night and day difference using those as opposed to the regular cosmetic wedges when doing AA babies. I hope they work well for you too.

LoL look at my photo a few posts up, we have the same photo mat.

2 Likes

Lol we do have the same photo mat :blush: I haven’t used those sponges yet but was gonna go buy some and then they were in the box so I’m so excited especially because I’m working on a AA right now

3 Likes

Tracking 9505 5156 3976 6140 0146 49 @jeanhai

2 Likes

Woohooo California here we come!!! Get ready @jeanhai !!!

1 Like

Silly me. I’ve been watching the other box! lol I’m so excited! It’s due to arrive Saturday but I’m hoping it will come tomorrow.

6 Likes

Lol you are so cute!

1 Like

The box arrived at our post office at 6:21AM. I’ll be waiting in the mailroom to accost the mail carrier when the truck gets here. lol

2 Likes

LOL. I can only imagine the look of terror on his face. “Set the box down, and back away slowly!”

1 Like

I hope you find some good stuff in there! :heart_eyes: