Traveling pants box 1 👖

@bahren0658
Please tell us what you picked out from the box! And who it’s on it’s way to next? :grinning:

8 Likes

Wow what an awesome surprise I will be watching for it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Can we post pics of what we took out of the box?

2 Likes

Yes, please post pictures of your choices:-)

3 Likes

I am expecting a package today I am hoping its the traveling pants box but if it is it’s not the same tracking number shown and the one listed on the forum says it can’t be found. Waiting impatiently :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’ll bet it is!!! Excited to know!!!:thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Yes it’s here, but I’m am running out the door now so I have to wait till I get home this evening to look inside.
No worries I figured it had to be it since I have not ordered anything gotta love auto tracking through USPS. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hurry Back !!!

Sorry it was late night getting home, but I have picked and box will be sent back out today.
Coming to… Ready for it drum roll please…
twolipsanddande
DeeDee Smith

Shine remover and AR medium brown hair :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Not sure I am going to investigate that further lol it says authentic reborn shine remover gentle touch.
I am now filling box with goodies :grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

Yay!!! @twolipsanddande

3 Likes

DeeDee the traveling pants box is on th way have fun an here is the tracking number 13130580000018203638

2 Likes

Oh my I wasn’t expecting it so soon!!! Excited!! Hoping it arrives before I leave for the lake on Friday afternoon :sunny: I’m excited to make my contribution too!

Just checked the tracking it will be here TOMORROW!! :joy:

5 Likes

So glad it’s going to make it before you leave :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

…and I’ll do my best to get it shipped out on Friday so it may travel to it’s next destination!

3 Likes

Well the mail was delivered but no box for me today :frowning: must still be traveling :mailbox_closed:

2 Likes

Oh no!!!:weary:

Oh that terrible so sad, I just checked on it said it departed Lubbock,TX on the 3rd was the last registered scan.:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I was told mail has been delayed a few days due to the Holiday weekend :frowning: I sent a package off today hoping it would arrive to a very lovely lady by Mother’s Day but I do not think it will make it.

1 Like

I checked it too and saw no update. I’m thinking it will be here tomorrow. I’ll hurry home so I c a n enjoy it before I head out for the weekend. Then again it may arrive Saturday, and I’ll get to enjoy it on Sunday when I get home. Either way I’m due for a delightful weekend!

4 Likes