Traveling pants box 1 šŸ‘–

Just checked the statusā€¦OUT FOR DELIVERY!!! @smcoddi @Nikkiroc Iā€™m getting the package today!!!

9 Likes

Woooohoooo!!!

2 Likes

Did it arrive?

yes it did sending it out this afternoon to the next in line.

3 Likes

@Rnd210 guess what will be heading your way this afternoon? Iā€™ll send you the tracking number as soon as I get it. enjoy your Monday!

5 Likes

This is exciting, I will let you know when I receive it.

1 Like

Tracking number, sending to your messages

Expected delivery is Thursday, so I will start gathering some things to put in the box.

3 Likes

These are the pretty blue ā€œpeepersā€ that I picked out of the goody box! You can never have too many sets of eyes!

7 Likes

The box is out for delivery today so it should be here in about an hour.
My mail is late today.

5 Likes

Did it show up?

1 Like

Mail came but no package. Tracking says out for delivery, so I wonder what happened.

:scream:

No notice of pick up at post office or redelivery.

That happens to me all the time! I usually get it the next day for some reason! I bet itā€™s on the truck and they just missed itšŸ˜©

that happened on my delivery too, was to get it on Thursday but it was actually delivered on Friday.

1 Like

Hopefully it shows up tomorrow

:thinking::disappointed: bummer.

1 Like

Now I am thinking the box had the wrong address because it says it was undeliverable due to a blocked receptical and that canā€™t be the case for one I was home all day and didnā€™t have company so there is no way the receptical could of been blocked. I will go pick the box up at the post office in the morning.

2 Likes

712 west beech?