Traveling pants box 1 👖

That’s correct

1 Like

Hmmmm… ??? Weird!

I picked up the box and I took out a doll body and a cute outfit, repacked it and added my stuff to it. It is ready to go to the next person @DancesWithDolls I will send you the tracking number in a few hours. On my way back to the post office.

11 Likes

Your on it Miranda!:+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

box 1 is on its way to @DancesWithDolls, I did my part to keep the box moving along.

7 Likes

Guess what I got in the mail today… :smile:
I’m going to go through it after dinner and ship it back out tomorrow…I’ll post in a little bit to let you all know what goodies I’ve gotten.

9 Likes

Yay! This box is really moving along fast! I’m so impressed with you ladies!!! Can’t wait to hear about your box @DancesWithDolls

2 Likes

Oh I live so close to you @DancesWithDolls I hope I’m getting the box next :hugs:

2 Likes

She should tell us soon.!!! If your are not next… Your close!! :grinning::kiss:

1 Like

Good morning ladies
@lisalampe, yep you’re next on the list. I’ll be sending the box out this afternoon and will post the tracking number after I mail it. As for me, here’s what I took from the box…

1. pink wrap
  2. blue wrap
  3. booties w/wrist rattle

13 Likes

Yes!!! I’m so excited!!! @DancesWithDolls

1 Like

I hope it gets here before Friday, Im leaving for the weekend with my hubby hes treating me a nice resort he already has massages scheduled :grin: So if I don’t get it by Friday I will be back Sunday and ship out Monday morning.

7 Likes

@lisalampe @Nikkiroc
Can you please pm immediately to confirm your address for me (Im At the post office now). The address info in the box is not a valid address according to the post office .

4 Likes

:open_mouth:

I sent it to you

2 Likes

Got it thank you

2 Likes

When do I get it??? :grinning:

1 Like

I believe you are box 2! I’ll check tonight!

1 Like

Where is the box two post? I wanna see what those ppl are getting too.

1 Like
4 Likes