Traveling pants has launched! FINALLY! 👖👖👖

Nasty as usual. Deadly hot and super humid. :skull:

Next time I’m in I was worried my two planned vacations would cause delays this time so I didn’t join in.

1 Like

It’s correct:-) what did I miss on your address?

1 Like

Dang! Thank God for good post people!

2 Likes

Oh BOY!!! OH BOY!!! OH BOY!!! Today’s the DAY!!! Pacing back and forth…

4 Likes

Who is it going to? Or are we allowed to ask?

1 Like

Yes! The receiver should announce the person they are sending too, the next name and address on the lst❤️

1 Like

So exciting I did not expect to get it so soon :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

How do we know who to send to? Is there a list? I am a bit lost

3 Likes

The list is I the box! That way each receiver sees who they need to send to, and the order is a surprise. When @smcoddi and @Kate receive the box, they will look at the enclosed lists and announce the next receiver:-)

4 Likes

TY! Sorry i missed that! lol

1 Like

Its really well organized and easy to figure out the steps. If I can do it, no problem :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Do we get to see pictures of what is selected out of the box that the receiver decides to keep…

3 Likes

I Believe Box 2 has pictures…

1 Like

Is there another thread going somewhere? Didn’t see it???

1 Like

http://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/traveling-pants-box-1/40497/2

1 Like

I will take photos when it gets to me as long as Nikki is okay with it.

3 Likes

Yes! Please post a picture of your choices❤️

4 Likes

Thanks Kate…It is the only way some of us can participate because we are so far away but it is almost as fun seeing what you ladies get…I love surprises…even if they are for someone else…:smile:

2 Likes

No problem. I should be getting it sometime next week. I’m excited to see what goodies are in there. Awesome idea @Nikkiroc

1 Like