Traveling pants has launched! FINALLY! 👖👖👖

Ok!!! We had 35 participants! Woohoo! So… Today I separated one large box into two! And reworked the shipping and recieving lists, and inventory lists. I tried my best to group everyone so that the box won’t have to travel all over the place and get around faster! If we deciede to have another go around… I’ll switch things up! :grinning: What we have now is BOX ONE AND BOX2. I will print labels tonight and the postman will pick them up in the morning and off we go!!! I will add tracking this evening.
BOX ONE WILL BE HEADING TO FERRIS TEXAS!
@bahren0658 be on the lookout! It’s on it’s way to you first!
BOX TWO WILL BE HEADING TO SAINT CHARLES,ILLINOIS
@Neenee13 box two is heading first to you!!!
I included box recieving instructions in each box with an inventory list. Just write your name next to each of my items you choose, and then create a list of the items you added to replace them! Easy breezy!
Then add on the forum the next person on the list who be will receiving, so they can be on the lookout and add the new tracking number. I was thinking this should be played like a HOT POTATO! Please try to ship out within 3 days of recieving!! Sooner the better, but please… Don’t keep the box longer than 5 days. Remember, we have a lot of excited ladies waiting! :grinning: if anyone has any questions, just ask and we will figure them out! I’m a first timer at this so… Bare with me!

15 Likes

Do y’all think I should post the order lists? Or would you like to find out who is next from the person who gets the box?
LAST BUT NOT LEAST! Let me introduce the actual TRAVELING PANTS!!! It was going to be our box mascot… But I’m sorry ladies… There are only one pair of these ugly little things! Lolol I’m going to do enie meanie miney to choose which box gets the honor of the pants! They are almost as awesome as @AmyR777 famous leg! HERE THEY ARE! The traveling pants!!!

our game mascot!!! :jeans::jeans::jeans::jeans:

20 Likes

Awesome pants!!! I like the thrill so I say we wait to see who gets it next from the person who has it :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:. This is exciting can’t wait. Awesome job you are doing Nikki :tada::tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

Maybe Amy will let you borrow the leg for the pants!

3 Likes

Yay! This is exciting. I like the idea of waiting to see who gets it next

2 Likes

Yeah!!! I can’t wait this is so exciting!!!1

2 Likes

Ok! We can wait and be surprised! I included an order list in each box, with the name and address of who you will each send to💋

5 Likes

Maybe the receiver could PM the next recipient or each recipient could report in to the group when they get it so we know it’s been passed on? This is WAY to fun and to be FIRST - oh, the excitement and pressure​:tada::smile::clap:t3:

4 Likes

Yes, that is exactly what you should do! When you are ready to send… You will post who you are sending too! And then message them the tracking number! And also to me! :heart:

1 Like

@Neenee13 you should get the box in 3 days❤️

Your tracking number is …
9405 5096 9993 7533 0292 70
Arrival date 4/28/2016

@bahren0658
Your tracking number is…
9405 5096 9993 7533 0401 90
Arrival date 4/28/2016

Here we go!!! :jeans::jeans::jeans::jeans::jeans::heart:

And @GrammysReborns
Tanners head! Tracking is…
9400 1096 9993 9893 4215 55

6 Likes

This is fun. Can’t wait to get the box. Hope I’m not on vacation or anything when the box gets around to me.

1 Like

Maybe the receiver should message the person before sending, to make sure they will be there? I still haven’t heard from @bahren0658 , she is getting box 1 first. It’s making me nervous already😱

4 Likes

can’t wait, this is awsome.

1 Like

Oh this is going to be great fun!

1 Like

Postman came… Boxes are on their way!!! :jeans::jeans::jeans:

4 Likes

@Nikkiroc This is going to be so much fun!!! Thank you for coming up with the idea!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I actually ran into a 7 year old post… And reworked it! So… I can’t take the credit! :kiss:

4 Likes

@Nikkiroc But you can take the credit for resurrecting and reworking it to fit our forum!!! Thank you again!!!:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

You’re so awesome @JackieJo :kiss:

1 Like