Back to the loom

Last thread about the looms you all have got too long to read all but so many cute items !!
.However im confused which loom to buy if i want to make the kitty and booties maybe a hat since my shoulder is giving me fits crocheting beanies
Which would be the bestor most versatile? Can i use baby yarn? I have a huge ball of it

2 Likes

This brand was recommended in the other thread and this set is only $10 right now! I got it for Christmas. Amazon.com
I also bought a flower loom to make booties.

Ok to make booties you need the flower loom ? What size do i need to make the kitty Do you know?
im most interested in booties and the kitty maybe newborn hats

The YouTube tutorial I used to make booties used the flower loom. LOOM KNITTING Baby Booties Socks No Holes No Bulk Step by Step Beginners Project Pattern | Loomahat - YouTube
I think the kitty uses the 24 peg loom, but I haven’t made one.

4 Likes

Just bought this…I’m in trouble now lol

1 Like

I almost did but im a spare of the moment person gotta have it today and i dont have prime so will be $15 or so for me.
Hobby Lobby has a Yarnology looks like the darcie 5, 7 and 9 and has hook and needle? Anyone have a critique on it ?
Be kittle cheaper as i can use the 40% off online coupon

2 Likes

I decided to try Prime and I didn’t think it would be worth it because I don’t order a lot of Amazon but I save so much money on shipping, special pricing and running around to the stores that so far it’s been worth the money. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I love it!!! It saves me so much time!!! There are such good prices and so many choices… I no longer have to run store to store. They have everything !! And prime video is included Incase you didn’t know :kiss:

4 Likes

I did Not know that!! Thank you so kindly!! :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I a little aftraid of the loom! One that I won’t be able to do it and two I’ll get addicted to it :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I feel the same!!! We can learn while watching amazon prime!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

The 24 peg Loom for the Kitty

I have Prime too but have not watched a video yet, lol!

4 Likes

Sounds good to me!! :blush::kissing_heart:

1 Like

I just watched that. I’m going to mess up. Lol that’s a lot of work!

3 Likes

It looks really hard plus I don’t understand the knitting terminology. I need one that explains to a 7 year old.

4 Likes

I’ll keep it until I retire if that ever happens and then try and learn it. It’s too hard lol

3 Likes

I thought so too !!! Way hard!!!

3 Likes

I might just cancel the order. I don’t even have time for this lol. Hubby got me a gift card for bountiful baby for Christmas and I have a lot of kits to paint. If I start buying yarn I don’t think he will be thrilled lol

3 Likes

That is too funny that you just wrote that!!! I just told my hubby I need to get more looms and yarn at hobby lobby. He said… you have 3 heads and a million parts all over the kitchen table. Finish those first!!!
I was thinking looming could be good for relaxing at night watching tv. No idle hands!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

Lol!!! That’s hysterical!!

2 Likes

That’s why I usually just order on amazon. Things come, I hide them and they appear when I need them too. It’s a good system. I get yelled at and told no a lot less if nooone knows. :grinning:

6 Likes