Back to the loom

I’ve been known to hide too!! :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

That Kitty was pretty easy! It just sounded complicated, lol. I pause the video at every step and sometimes watch it first and I rewind. Just try it you will surprise yourselves. It does not have to be perfect.

3 Likes

Okay let me know when there is a yarn sale lol. What type do you use? I know nothing about knitting :yarn::joy: my loom will be here on Sunday

2 Likes

My favorite yard is Red Heart. It washes well and keeps it’s shape. I used baby yarn on the Kitty though, and did not double it up (was I supposed to, lol)? You are just wrapping the yarn around each peg. :slightly_smiling_face: Can’t wait to see your first project and it is relaxing and addictive. Nice break from Reborning!

1 Like

I just looked at the bootie video. whoa not sure ill ever be able to do it

2 Likes

So the baby yarn worked ok for the kitty? i just finish my knitting now on mine Had to start it 5 times i kept messing up on the second row First row you knit to another. Rest easy Now.have to look how to remove it from the loom

2 Likes

Gggrr i SKIPPED EVERY OTHER peg! wasnt supposed to .Just noticed so it worked but have an open weave patteen now not good for the kitty.See the batting through the holes ! Ok start again tomorrow until its right …

2 Likes

It took me a while to get the hang of it. Don’t get discouraged. I am finally experimenting on my own doll pattern.

1 Like

Its just the second row i think.Once i have that im ok
Thanks for the encouragment .
I dont get discouraged. I get mad and deternined .lol.Hardheaded.
Thats interesting Your own doll pattern.Youll have to show us the finally result

2 Likes

After all my complaining kitty is done.Just took all day is all .lol ! I used less rows for the tail but it was really too long and too fat used thicker yarn maybe i made him too small He looks mad

7 Likes

He’s adorable!! I love the colors :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My loom set come today!! I have NO yarn so I’m safe from it right now…delaying addiction lol

4 Likes

I think it’s cute

1 Like

Thanks ive made 3 more. Practice makes perfect.Want them to go with my babies so made more .Not perfect yet.

2 Likes

@Rirish That is a cute Kitty! I’d love to see the other 3. Now that I am feeling better I can get back to my Prototype Loom Baby.

2 Likes

Well… my hand slipped and I made a thing :rofl: i swear I didn’t intend to make another but she looked lonely so I made her a husband lol I gave her a little pink felt nose like his after I took the photo and she’s much cuter now

10 Likes

Oh so cute a husband! I Like the button eyes .Both are very cute
Mine arent coming out well as they should on the last loop when i take them off the loom the loops are very loose Not sure why.Anyone have this problem? Bottom i pull the string but top too loose ?? why?

2 Likes

Oh goodness!! lol How sweet!! I’m glad she’s not lonely anymore :relaxed: You’ll be making more soon! :joy:

2 Likes

I hope not lol I better get them both neutered or we’ll have kittens on our hands :rofl:

5 Likes

LOL I was going to say make them a family! :rofl:

2 Likes