Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 1)

Thank you so much.

You can do it. You are so talented

2 Likes

Beesley (Willow) WIP

I finally finished all the creases today. I just had to take a few photos, cause this is her very first bake and she’s SO tiny in the Nuwave.

@pia Thank you very much! :sparkling_heart: I can’t take all the credit…I just happened across a very good sock tutorial for circle looms on youtube. lol

@YelenaRey Wow, Thank you very much! :two_hearts: That means a lot coming from you, especially since your crochet work is absolutely stunning and I know you don’t give compliments unless you really like something. I did finally finish the other sock and I made me a hat with pompoms that I made myself. I know it’s not perfect, but it’s definitely a cozy hat and I can’t wait until it turns cold enough to wear it.

11 Likes

You are ROCKING it! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Cute hat and that kit sure has a lot of creases!

1 Like

What a nice pretty set!
FYI for anyone we had so much fun with the Loom. You can find some of our creations and ideas here:

3 Likes

I used a combination of these brushes and applicators and makeup sponges to blend the powders.

4 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wow! Thank you very much for sharing @AnnieSokay ! I eventually want to make little dolls and stuffed animals too.

@pia Aww…Thank you for liking my hat! It was my first adult one. For being so tiny, the creases went on forever! lol Silly me thinking that being tiny, the creases wouldn’t be so bad…I was definitely wrong about that…but I know all that work will all pay off in the end.

@YelenaRey Aww…Thank you very much again! I’m really getting the half of this loom quickly. I made my hubby a hat last night and surprised him with it when he got home from work this morning (I’ll have to take a photo of it…I made it using burgundy yarn because that’s his favorite color).

1 Like

Ava - WIP. His front is not rooted yet and head is not attached :laughing:, but I received my order from Target today and couldn’t resist :wink:
Also playing with logos.

23 Likes

He is so cute ! This hat fit him so well !
I like the second logo, a bit more classy.

1 Like

That outfit was made for him! And the logo looks better in black @YelenaRey. If he isn’t sold yet, he will go quickly. :blush:

3 Likes

Harlow has this outfit too!

1 Like

Thank you

Thank you @Evee that means so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh my gosh, I just love him and his hat is perfect for him!

1 Like

Trying to find it’s fist!!

17 Likes

Working on Chase by Bonnie Brown now! I have creases and 2 red/blue/yellow layers done.

10 Likes

Here is the 24th Landon I just finished. :blush:

19 Likes