22 Likes

I just want to pick-up the little one, and hold him, and kiss him…:heart_eyes:
Who he is? What kit is he?

1 Like

I finished this pretty girl a couple days ago! She already has a mommy

19 Likes

She is so lovely, Victoria! Her mommy will be very happy with her. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! She is! She was adopted before I had even finished painting her, and her mommy is a good friend and is on the forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love how you achieve that newborn look!

Working on their lashes this morning.

24 Likes

They are gorgeous…I really love all the mottling. Beautiful skin tone. :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you. For some reason I am just drawn to the splotchy little newborn look.

They look amazing! It has been so fun watching their progress

1 Like

The little one is Luxe, @YelenaRey. He is a sold out limited edition kit, but you may still be able to find one from someone.

1 Like

Everytime I see Luxe I kick myself for overlooking him. Should have bought him! I love your babies–now I want to do my Evelyn Brace!

1 Like

My Amelia WIP I won from @MacPhersonCrafts for giving my opinion . Got to love freebies!!

24 Likes

Thank you. I still feel like I have no idea what I am doing but I am so enjoying myself.

1 Like

Oh. she/he is so perfect!

1 Like

You are such a natural I personally adore your style. If I were a collector I would want one of your babies!

1 Like

What an awesome compliment coming from you. Your babies are gorgeous. Thank you.

1 Like

My Darren. I haven’t gotten any criticism on him, so I guess he is ready for matte varnish…

For some reason, I am uneasy about him, but i just can’t put my finger on what is wrong other than the massive shine.

10 Likes

Do you not varnish before rooting hair? He looks adorable. That’s all the “criticism” I have to offer. :wink:

1 Like

Usually I don’t do varnish at all. He had a boo boo after rooting (my 4 year old) that I had to correct which resulted in major shininess.

1 Like