Picture of last doll you worked on

The little one is Luxe, @YelenaRey. He is a sold out limited edition kit, but you may still be able to find one from someone.

Everytime I see Luxe I kick myself for overlooking him. Should have bought him! I love your babies–now I want to do my Evelyn Brace!

My Amelia WIP I won from @MacPhersonCrafts for giving my opinion . Got to love freebies!!

Thank you. I still feel like I have no idea what I am doing but I am so enjoying myself.

Oh. she/he is so perfect!

You are such a natural I personally adore your style. If I were a collector I would want one of your babies!

What an awesome compliment coming from you. Your babies are gorgeous. Thank you.

My Darren. I haven’t gotten any criticism on him, so I guess he is ready for matte varnish…

For some reason, I am uneasy about him, but i just can’t put my finger on what is wrong other than the massive shine.

Do you not varnish before rooting hair? He looks adorable. That’s all the “criticism” I have to offer. :wink:

Usually I don’t do varnish at all. He had a boo boo after rooting (my 4 year old) that I had to correct which resulted in major shininess.

You are too kind, I struggle with each one, is she blushed and shaded enough…or too much…I have that same issue, not knowing when enough is enough…

Beautiful!!!

I am exactly the same way. I always feel like they need more but I am not ever sure what it is that I need to do.

Wow she came out absolutely beautiful!!

Beautiful Dani! :heart_eyes:
hUgs B XOXOX

What color hair should I put on this kid? I wanted to do ginger, but I don’t think his complexion came out right for that.

Looks amazing! I think ginger would be fine…at least in this lighting. Where do you get your mohair? I need to do a ginger or 2.

I will probably get roasted for this, because I do almost every time, but I use Ruby Red. It’s not the best, but it was all I could afford at the time and since I have a lot of it I’m going to use it till it’s done.

If you do a good job with it that is all that matters!

Thank you for the kit that made this possible. The mommy is a very sweet repeat customer who is over the moon excited for this baby. :blush: