Picture of last doll you worked on

You are too kind, I struggle with each one, is she blushed and shaded enough…or too much…I have that same issue, not knowing when enough is enough…

1 Like

Beautiful!!!

1 Like

I am exactly the same way. I always feel like they need more but I am not ever sure what it is that I need to do.

1 Like

Wow she came out absolutely beautiful!!

1 Like

Beautiful Dani! :heart_eyes:
hUgs B XOXOX

What color hair should I put on this kid? I wanted to do ginger, but I don’t think his complexion came out right for that.

16 Likes

Looks amazing! I think ginger would be fine…at least in this lighting. Where do you get your mohair? I need to do a ginger or 2.

I will probably get roasted for this, because I do almost every time, but I use Ruby Red. It’s not the best, but it was all I could afford at the time and since I have a lot of it I’m going to use it till it’s done.

3 Likes

If you do a good job with it that is all that matters!

1 Like

Thank you for the kit that made this possible. The mommy is a very sweet repeat customer who is over the moon excited for this baby. :blush:

1 Like

That’s how I feel. If I can make Ruby Red look good then I should be able to make premium mohair look awesome one day. I don’t mind cutting my teeth on lower end stuff until I feel like my skills are worth it for me to get a better material.

4 Likes

You did an amazing job!

I did the exact same thing, when I started reborning I rooted with Ruby Red, then when I could eventually afford better mohair I mixed it with the last of my ruby red to give it a boost.

Absolutely nothing is wrong with him. He is beautiful! And you did an awesome job on his rooting!

Thank you <3

I am waiting to hear back from this little ones Mommy going to be a boy created after her son Madison Awake sculpt.

15 Likes

and while that one was baking I was playing around with some different shading techniques and made this little one. this is her first work in progress as I went a little darker (one more layer) Cassie Ann Brace Phoenix sculpt. Tomorrow I start on 3 more. Greta by Andrea Arcello, Shyann head with Adrie Stoete full limbs and Cuddle Bear Bella Prototype for Paradise Galleries. <3

17 Likes

I just listed Zuri and someone wants to make payments on her. I dont know. Has anyone done this before? Aren’t there PayPal fees with each payment.

11 Likes

I send an invoice that allows partial payments. That way, it’s easier to keep track of. And yes, each transaction has a fee. But the fees are a percentage of the total. So in the end…the fees should add up to the same amount whether it’s several small payments or one big payment.

3 Likes

Okay ty so much!! I really appreciate your reply :slight_smile:

1 Like