Picture of last doll you worked on

OH How I love your Tink and the dark eyes!! His eyebrows are super!!

Probably one of my favorite versions of her yet! Awesome job!

1 Like

Wow! I thought she was a real baby!! Absolutely beautiful!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

working on 7 still very early WIPs

7 Likes

There all great but really love #4 and #8!!

They are all so beautiful!

you can’t really see it but the babies have blue undertones and their little lips painted in now :yum: tomorrow I’ll start on blushing then get to their individual skin tones, they’re all going to be different ethnicities and I am so excited as I’ve only ever made Caucasian and asian/Hispanic skin tones :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I just finished rooting this little lady. I’m waiting for her glue to dry so I can put her together for photos to show her mommy

14 Likes

Ashley asleep, just finished this weekend!

15 Likes

The way how shadow lays on her face in the 1st picture - she looks absolutely real!! Amazing!
A few minutes later and I am still staring at her! Those eyebrows, lips, blushing!!!.. I want to see all pictures of her, please!

1 Like

Aww thanks! Here are a few more pics of her.

18 Likes

Love her

1 Like

Thank you. This is a real girl! I wish I would be your student or a fly on your wall :)!
How long you been doing this?

1 Like

Thanks! I started reborning about 2 years ago. I still feel like I struggle to move from making “pretty dolls” to “lifelike babies”. This forum has been the best place to learn and find support in this art!

2 Likes

2 years? Unbelievable! I am still staring at her…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Just finished the painting on these two. Both Paradise Galleries Prototypes Now I am working on Madison Awake as a custom and Cassie Brace Phoenix.

17 Likes

Love the facial expression on the second one! So cute!

Varnish baking stage.

11 Likes

Such a cutie!

Wow! She’s amazing!

1 Like