**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

I was just coming on to tell you to go get back in the mailbox! :rofl:

5 Likes

You guys are too much!! Bring some water, it’s got to be hot in a mailbox this time of year!!

9 Likes

ITS DELIVERED Go get it girl!!

7 Likes

Is it getting crowded in that mailbox!? It says box has been delivered!

7 Likes

YAY!! Let the fun times begin! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Get out of that mail box @Tungaro!!! The box was delivered to the garage or an alternate location!!! Lol :laughing:

8 Likes

Thank goodness - it was getting alil cramped in there lol - I m on my way to get the box now - yay!!

8 Likes

So exciting!! Can’t wait to see what you pick!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have the box - but it will be later be I can dig in - can’t wait !!

10 Likes

Finally got to get in the box - so many great things in there - here’s what I picked -I have all my things ready to add and will take to post office this afternoon @Katinafleming get ready :slight_smile: it’s your turn next !!

13 Likes

Glad you found some treasures!! This is so much fun watching it go around and seeing what everyone chooses. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Reposting just in case someone wanted to see the list again!

6 Likes

I’m so excited for my turn! I even dreamed about it last night. I dreamed I picked up the box from the post office and it was one of those little medium size flat rate boxes. I thought “this is too small for anything.” Then I opened it and it was a bottomless box. I just kept pulling stuff out, but my hands were full and there was no place to set anything. So I kept trying to pile more and more in my arms never even making a dent in the box. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grimacing:

12 Likes

Those are great what a treasure find! Loving those knot hats!

3 Likes

:joy:bless your heart -and you can’t even call that a nightmare!! Lol -never ending box -we need one of those lol -and yes I did find some cute treasures :blush:
I hope you do too ! I ll be going to post office this afternoon -I ll post tracking right after ! This was so fun -thanks to all of you ladies who made it possible :heart:

4 Likes

I thought so too -I love hats lol - could u tell ? Lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Thank u

2 Likes

Sounds like hermione’s purse. (Sorry I’m a lil bit of a Harry Potter nerd :nerd_face:)

6 Likes

It’s on it’s way !! Suppose to be there by Monday but with the way mail is here I won’t be surprised if it’s Tuesday- but usually things I mail get places faster than when they are sent to me so hopefully it will be there :slight_smile: Have fun Katina :grin:!!

6 Likes

I “can’t wait” for EVERYONES turn lol!! Already 3 down in one week!! THIS really is half the fun!! :laughing:

9 Likes

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! :grin:

6 Likes