**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

Y’all are cracking me up!!!

4 Likes

Hey aren’t you on vacation!? How was your flight?

5 Likes

Flight was trouble free! I’m just chilling at my parents place with the folks and my sister and baby Avery Grace! We are just relaxing and having family time :heart:

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see what the next person gets

Awe I’ll bet you don’t want to put Avery down. You are the perfect Auntie!

2 Likes

It’s in Amarillo. That’s the last stop before me. That means it will be at my post office by morning. :grin::grin::grin::grin:

10 Likes

Yay !! Can’t believe our post office pulled it off they way they said :joy::joy:- don’t get in the mailbox to wait ! It’s hot​:fire: in there :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

My mail is delivered to the post office, not my house. They have air conditioning in there. :wink:

6 Likes

When the package is so close, and you know from past experience that it’s probably at the post office and the tracking just hasn’t been updated…but you don’t want to drive all the way to town and get rejected because they haven’t finished sorting packages…what to do…what to do…:grimacing:

4 Likes

Got it!!! :grin:

13 Likes

Yay!! I can’t wait to see what you pick! Happy shopping!

4 Likes

Yay I’m glad you it! Can’t wait to see what you select! Has anyone heard from @missannie2?

1 Like

Any updates? :smiley:

Immmmm…patiently waiting… :grin:

1 Like

Patience ladies! It takes a while to go through a bottomless box! :wink:

But here’s what I finally settled on. It looks like a lot. But I promise I put in more than I took out. That box was packed to the rim with clothes. I had to get some of them out of there. :wink:
Here’s the big photo with all the stuff. The kit is Blaze:

This is for my boys…
And I couldn’t resist these awesome outfits for my Lilli Marlaine and/or Kenzie :heart_eyes:

And these outfits for my other girls…
And this random stuff, including a cocoon for a little preeemie and a pink photography wrap
Now to get it packed up and ready to move on. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

You got some very good items! The bottomless box that keeps on giving

5 Likes

Yay ! So glad it was your "dream "come true lol !! It’s as much fun watching what everyone picks as it is getting the box lol ! Lots of good stuff in there for sure

7 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

Great finds, I love that bonnet bib pants set with little flowers

4 Likes

It really is @Tungaro!! And glad you had fun @Katinafleming!!

2 Likes