**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

I just got back from the post office and the box is off to… @Phassell!
Tracking number is 9505513955228226276958

I had so many wonderful donations that I switched from a small 12x12x12 box to a medium 16x16x15 (I think) box! It weighs 15lb 5oz and contains 108 items to choose from! I hope that everyone finds some special things that they can use.

:slight_smile: Tagging all of the participants:

@Theara, @hyelah1990, @britt40478, @missannie2, @Tungaro, and @Katinafleming

And I currently have room for 3 more.

Tagging all of the newbies that I can find that have expressed interest…

13 Likes

I can’t wait, let the fun begin!!

3 Likes

The first 3 to comment will be added to this round!

I’m tagging everyone I can find that expressed interest. Newbies (less than 1 year) only please, the other box will open for sign-ups soon for folks who have been around longer than 1 year. :slight_smile:

@Kimmiee @alissameagher - I could have sworn that I had more newbies to tag, but these were the only interested posts that I could find. :slight_smile: If I missed you and you’re interested, just post here!

Yes I’m in

1 Like

Perfect! Please PM me with your full name, email address, and shipping address and I’ll add you to the list. :slight_smile:

Do we have all 10 people now?

1 Like

I have 2 more open spots, but we’ll proceed with 8 if no one else wants in. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Woohoo let the fun begin!

1 Like

Am I still in this round?

1 Like

Yes Ma’am! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done thanks

1 Like

@babies was one and @Ledbetterlittles was the other - they aren’t in the first post :slight_smile: yay so excited :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh my goodness I can’t wait! I will be watching the mail!

2 Likes

Babies decided not to join this time around. I forgot to tag @Ledbetterlittles, but she is on my list.

So I have 1 more spot left, or we can proceed with 9. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

OMG I wish I knew what was in there. What should I buy to contribute? What things do you guys want? I’m looking at 1 kit, 2 outfits and some paints and extras etc.

1 Like

There really is at least a little bit of everything in the box! I can’t say specifics or it would spoil the surprise. I can PM you privately if you’d like to know what the most popular items have been in the past. :wink:

3 Likes

Yes please! I don’t want to ruin the surprise so I won’t ask what’s inside the box. I’d appreciate a pm on what to buy. I live near a ton of kids stores and bet I can find something adorable.

3 Likes

I would like to know what are the most popular items.

2 Likes

Yours! :slight_smile:

I’ll send you the idea list that I sent to Theara.

1 Like

Me too please! I want to make sure in current with the trends! Lol

3 Likes