**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

Right?! It’s like counting down the days til Christmas. But this “Christmas” is all about the mommas…not the husbands, the kids, and the rest of the extended family. I doubt many of us ever do much “all about me” stuff. :wink:

7 Likes

What’s crazy is my birthday is two days before Christmas and yeap it’s never about the moms

4 Likes

That’s what I like so much about this! I NEVER get surprises and when I got the first traveling pants box, it was like Christmas for me!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Exactly!

3 Likes

Yes!!! It so would!!! Healthy ice cream!!! I like you @Shadowedkiss. I dig the way you think. Both you and @Renauta427. :+1:t2::kiss::heart:️:grinning:

3 Likes

Healthy unhealthy, same difference!

I would like to join in on the next round if possible.

5 Likes

This is me today :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

I love it🤣

3 Likes

Haha!!! So cute!!! I love it!!!

2 Likes

Well the mailman came and went and no box :frowning:
Tracking still shows it in transit - not out for delivery :frowning:
Have I ever mentioned I live in the boonies - so much so I ve had the electric company call me to read my own meter :joy::joy: - hopefully tomorrow !!

7 Likes

I think I saw somewhere that it would be delivered on Friday. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I sent it 2day priority… They told me it would be there today… :worried:
Still have 5 hours… :crossed_fingers:
Don’t get out of that mailbox yet Charlie Brown (@Tungaro) there’s still hope… :wink:

5 Likes

That Charlie Brown is funny, but I know the feeling!

2 Likes

This is how crazy the mail is here - it left Tuscaloosa ( less than 2 hours from me ) and went to Memphis ( 2 hours past me -four hours from Tuscaloosa) then coming back to Amory ( Smithville is a suburb of the big town of 6000 lol ) and they wonder why they don’t make any money :confused: -isn’t that crazy -takes four days to get 2day priority - sorry y’all :confused: ( and I having it mailed to my daughters ( I stay with my grandson there in the day ) which Is much closer to town than my house lol

6 Likes

My mail does that too! It goes past me to another city then back to me sometimes. I thought that was weird, now I know it is common, probably the size of the city we live in.

5 Likes

Awe man… We could have met you in the middle if we would’ve known you lived that close!!! :dizzy_face: @Tungaro

6 Likes

Next time we will know :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Way oh why must the mailman play with our emotions!

7 Likes

Whoohoo says out for delivery! I ll check in later - I m heading out to crawl back in the mailbox :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::upside_down_face::joy:

10 Likes