**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

And btw we managed to derail this topic just like we did the last newby box post. Sorry for my part in that. I have trouble staying on task. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

I’m weird… I don’t mind the smell of smoke, cigars or perfumes but even thinking about the smell of bacon turns my stomach… . pig and fish I CANT NOT DEAL!!! Just can’t! I can’t eat at a breakfast place or by anyone eating a tuna sandwich. Yikes!!!

4 Likes

I am the same way- cannot stand the smell of bacon. And I cannot walk by where they have the fish at the grocery store, I hold my breath and zoom past as fast as possible.

1 Like

Me too!!!

I love the smell of artificial pine!!! And pumpkin!!! :jack_o_lantern: and :evergreen_tree: :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

YUMMY!! !
Make

a chai pumpkin pie Smoothie!!!

5 Likes

A little adult beverage would make it even yummier! Lol

1 Like

Oh yes… RUMCHATA!

3 Likes

Newby traveling box thread no matter how many times @ashleyfox98 starts a new one. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::upside_down_face::laughing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
This train is headed straight to the bar. :grin::tropical_drink::cocktail::wine_glass::champagne:IMG_7437

10 Likes

No worries! As long as everyone is having fun!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This forum is so fun it keeps me from getting anything done. :wink::blush::heart:️️

8 Likes

:joy::joy:I agree -if I painted as much as I read about painting I d have a house full of babies done lol :joy::woman_shrugging:t2:
Edited to add -but I love it and enjoy this forum very much lol

12 Likes

Get ready @Tungaro!!
Edited to say… Horrible pic… But its funny!!! LOL

10 Likes

I think it is a pretty good picture since I am the one who took it! :wink:

5 Likes

That’s not a horrible picture, I love it! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks girl!! We got the idea from you!! :grin: @ashleyfox98

1 Like

Awesome pic lol -that box is huge lol - yay -can’t wait -and that’s awesome you and @Phassell live close and can share this love or reborning together :blush:

And ROLL TIDE !! :elephant: Lol saw where you were mailing from :grinning:

7 Likes

That’s not a horrible photo but that box is huge

3 Likes

Well thank you @Tungaro and @Kimmiee :blush: and the box IS HUGE!! Its packed with good stuff :slightly_smiling_face: can’t wait to see what everyone picks from it!!

6 Likes

I can’t wait either! I’m keeping tracking to see when I’m next.

4 Likes