**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

Label*

It’s not more stressful for you. That’s a self centered statement. You are the only one in control of when the package was originally sent, what address was written on the label, and how resending it was handled. Personally I would have taken a picture of the box and also made sure to have a receipt showing the price and weight of the box along with the address it was sent to. You could have cleared suspicion with all of that. But you chose to delay, not double check the address, and not verify that the box exists. Any stress on your part is self inflicted. The rest of us have no control. We are just sitting ducks waiting for you to prove anything and you just keep making excuses and deflecting it as not your fault. I highly recommend you take a break from online selling until you are mature enough to take ownership of your mistakes. :confused:

2 Likes

Why didn’t you post that the day it was sent? That’s what I’m talking about. You can control this suspicion. You’ve chosen not to.

It is be stressful on me. I copy and pasted the address originally, to the label. I also sent a picture to Ashley of the label before I shipped it. I know it is my fault and I’m not blaming anyone else for it, I’m just stating that it’s very stressful trying to prove myself and have no one believe me. The box is with USPS now, even if it hasn’t updated, so I am not really sure what to do.

I didn’t know I had to post that. I showed Ashley the label before I had sent it, and I thought that was enough. I know that it is my fault, but at the same time, I have minimal to no control over the box when it’s not in my possession. I am truly trying to fix this. I wouldn’t be here if I wasn’t trying.

1 Like

If that’s true, there’s nothing left to do but wait. But several of us have confirmed that USPS doesn’t reship packages for free when the sender ships to the wrong address. We know this because we’ve experienced it firsthand. I sincerely hope that I’m wrong, but too many things have not added up.

4 Likes

Can you please remove my address?

1 Like

I didn’t know any of that. I’ve always only used flat rate boxes and have no experience with this type of issue, because flat rate is so simple. I want this to work out.

Yes, sorry.

1 Like

Thank you.

I read that once the package is picked up, it shows up as canceled since the pickup is no longer needed after that point. So that’s why it shows up as canceled. I just put the confirmation number into the USPS site and saw that it says cancelled. I have the email confirmation saying it was picked up, not an email stating that it’s cancelled.

I’m curious about that, too. They scan as soon as they pick up. So, it would seem it was a successful pickup. It says cancelled because of duplicate pickup. Perhaps the page was printed twice for the carrier causing him to have to cancel one of them.:thinking:
I just had a pick up yesterday and the carrier had the pick up sheet with him to scan once I handed him the packages. That is why I am thinking it may have been printed twice.

4 Likes

I didn’t notice that, but that’s possible. It might not be showing up since it already shows as delivered to me. They did pick it up though, without any issues, so I would assume that it was fine. I was told, over the phone, to write the appropriate address on the label and that it would be fine. I did as they said and they picked it up. If there was a problem, the mailman wouldn’t have picked up the package. He also would have left a notice on my door if there was an issue.

The one you posted does show something being picked up so hopefully things will become clear and strait later for you and the others involved .

If the package isn’t delivered by Monday-Tuesday, I will call again. I will also go down to the post office myself, and see what’s going on. I don’t believe there will be a problem with delivery this time, but if something happens again, I will purchase a brand new label and ship it for the third time.

2 Likes

Good luck hope you accomplish it

1 Like

Thank you, I hope everything works out.

1 Like

I think Monday is a federal holiday isn’t it? If so, that will naturally delay it a day.

That’s what I thought, which is why I said Monday or Tuesday.

1 Like