**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

Which is why I commented to her in the above post about the tracking number I also have had things returned and had to pay to re-send it .

2 Likes

I’m still super excited about getting the box soon. There are a lot of good and honest people on this forum.:heart:

9 Likes

That’s the thing that I try to remind myself of every time I get down about this. Yes we had some hiccups, but the vast majority of people were generous, honest, and quick to pass it along to the next person. :slight_smile: Over-all it was still a positive, even though it wasn’t perfect.

10 Likes

There are definitely enough good people on this forum to counteract the bad. We saw that with the first newby box hiccup. Although Sophia’s Dolls did end up doing the right thing…everyone else stepped up to fix it. We won’t let one or two bad seeds break us down. :heart:

10 Likes

The package was mailed yesterday morning. I’ll screenshot the email that says it was picked up, when I get home. They did take it.

3 Likes

I don’t know why it’s not updating, I just did what I was told to do when I called USPS. They didn’t make me print a new label, they just told me to write the missing information on the existing label. I can’t control how the system updates it, but they did accept it yesterday morning, so it’s out of my control now. Here’s the confirmation email, stating that they completed the package pickup, and it says “yesterday”. I’m not a bad seed and I did not steal the box, I just don’t control how the system updates.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Can you scroll down a little bit and screen shot to show the date?

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ve already given up on getting this box so I’m happy to hear that my match is trying to make sure I have fun with this swap. I know my match is going to love my picks because I’m having a hard time stopping at the limit lol. I tried to imagine if I’d love it and look through her history and style she used on her dolls.

7 Likes

When I scroll down, it shows all of my personal information. But if you see, it says "to me Yesterday "

I pressed “view details” and it showed the date.

1 Like

I don’t want to continue this discussion.
I have a professional contact that did some digging for me and sent me this:

You scheduled the pick-up, and then cancelled it.
I am not interested in any more excuses. This has wasted enough of everyone’s time. I hope that a box full of reborn things was worth alienating an awesome group of artists and friends. If that’s what truly matters to you, you can have it. You are the one who is missing out on all of the relationships with good people in this group.

3 Likes

I did not cancel it. I just showed you that it was successfully picked up.

I seriously do not have the box. I don’t know where you got that from, but the box was picked up yesterday and I just showed proof of it. If I wanted to keep the box, I would not be on here trying to prove it. I am not even able to use half of what was in the box, and put my own items in it.

Wow! :confused:
Brittany your screen shot shows that something was picked up. But that could be anything to anyone. As for the package that was sent with the wrong address, that could have been anything. Not putting the correct address would get it sent back to you. They sent it back without even trying to redeliver it, despite @Theara requesting redelivery. It really looks like you sent a decoy package, knowing it would come back and buy you a few more days. If I’m wrong, forgive me. But nothing about any of this has ever made sense. You are either the most unlucky person ever, or you’re scamming us. :confused:

1 Like

I would not pay for an expensive shipping label when I barely had any money at all to have it shipped back and have to pay it back. It is possible that it says cancelled since the pickup has already occurred. However, I did ship the package yesterday and I got an email right before 9 am to prove it. I would not be on here trying to prove that I shipped it if I was scamming. I would not purchase an expensive label if I was scamming . I would not use my real information if I was scamming. I would’ve used fake information and used a cheap label and would have been gone by now. I am really trying to prove myself and I truly believe I am just very unlucky. If the request was cancelled, I would have gotten an email that it was cancelled, not an email confirming that it was picked up.

Wow I need some popcorn! Need to pause my Netflix just to watch this show! :joy:

6 Likes

I didn’t ship anything besides that box, because I have not had any orders (until today) for about 2 weeks. Once this is all solved, I think I’m going to take a break for a little bit. This is stressful for everyone, but is much more stressful for me considering I’m the one who is having all the problems, and am trying to solve it while being accused of things. I really am trying to figure it out.

There’s no proof of price on anything you’ve shared. It could have been an $8 package. :roll_eyes:
Forgive me if I’m wrong. But it doesn’t add up.

One moment, I will see if I can find the lane and price of it.