**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

No worries! Life happens. I lost my debit card recently too and was in the same situation, financial paralysis until the replacement arrived.

1 Like

@Kimmiee No worries, I totally was not referring to you hun. It was a complaint that even though I sent the dang thing 2 day, they didnt deliver it on Sunday and Monday was a holiday! It was me that delayed the box!!!
Plus I was just excited that it was back on the road, I love seeing what everyone picks❤

4 Likes

No worries I was just sharing to let everyone know. All is well with me. I’m glad this was so much fun

6 Likes

I personally love getting supplies I will go through, rooting needles sponges brushes especially genesis paints. Then I also LOVE Kits and clothing so for me all has been great so far😊

6 Likes

I have been going nuts buying supplies from MG tutorials! I have extras to add to the box next round :wink:
I am constantly buying and testing new tools/brushes, plus I buy in bulk for better prices so I have plenty to share :slight_smile:
I just got in a set of those oval/toothbrush makeup brushes- they are so cool! Anyone else follow MG on patreon?!

2 Likes

I follow her. But I haven’t logged in lately. I tend to treat her like Netflix and just binge watch a whole season at once :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Katinafleming too funny, I do the EXACT same thing!! I will sit down and take notes and ss, then not get back on for over a month lol. I’m too impatient to watch one episode and wait.

1 Like

That’s me. I forget the previous episode if I have to wait a week at a time for them to come out :grimacing:

1 Like

Same here -I m too impatient to see a doll take 12 weeks to finish lol - I do enjoy her patreon though - and she gives lots of info and pdfs

2 Likes

Goody Goody I can hardly wait for the box to get here. I have so much to put in and I can’t wait to see some goodies to keep too. I hoped it would be here sat but that gives me more time to be excited too. LOL Delayed gratification LOL :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Any updates was it delivered

1 Like

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=9505813460868249081030

Delivered Yay

1 Like

Delivered over an hour ago!!! :smiley: how am I just seeing this?!?! Lol. Can’t wait to see what goodies you find @missannie2 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Got it just now :grinning: getting ready to go to the Dr. but I will get to check the stuff out better when I get home!!! :wink: The Box is huge and stuffed full of super items :heart_eyes: . Can’t wait to unstuff then restuff it LOL. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Patiently waiting to see what you pick. :grimacing::wink:IMG_8191

9 Likes

Lol I’m right there with you

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see what she picks!

2 Likes

I’m so excited to get the goodies I am getting. I know don’t much about cell phones or posting pics but I will try tomorrow afternoon :rofl:. I am re packing the box tonight and going to hopefully send it off sometime tomorrow. I need to find out a few things first. I had so much fun with this I hope to do it again soon. :smile:

6 Likes

Hi, my name is Nancy/Talwicca and yes I am new as a reborn artist. I have done other artsy stuff for years every thing from digital art, jewelry making, soap making, nail art, crochet, ceramics and more. I love creating the babies. I only really started painting a couple months ago and already have 5 babies done. I only boo-booed on only one LOL. I will attach a few pictures to show you when I get home, I am on iPad right now.I have a couple up on EBay for sale now that I need to rephotograph ( my phone took terrible pictures), and the last one I just finished is going to my granddaughter for her birthday. It is amazing how much you learn with each baby, sort of like being a new mommy. I will try to jump on here as often as I can in case I can contribute. Pictures are forthcoming.

10 Likes

Nice babies and wonderful brows.

1 Like