**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

Thanks Anne

1 Like

What did you get or did I miss the photos

1 Like

Welcome ! Beautiful babies ! It is addictive isn’t it lol !

Have made my picks will post the pics if I figure it out this afternoon or eve :smile: I have a lot to do today including mailing out the box.

2 Likes

When you push on the reply button this will come up and the little thing on the bottom right that looks like an arrow going up is where you push to add a picture.

1 Like

Screenshot_2018-09-11-09-00-51(1)
That’s the button @missannie2

1 Like

Definitely addictive. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Wasn’t able to get box mailed today :neutral_face: but it is ready to go for the am. I had so much fun and there are so many goodies it is hard to chose. Can’t wait to see if the things I put in are chosen and by whom. I have had fun and it has been a great experience. It is a lot like Christmas LOL :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Going to bed now so I have the strength to lug the box to the post office in the morning LOL :rofl:

6 Likes

What happened to your picture @missannie2…? We are all waiting to see what you picked :smiley:

7 Likes

:eyes: I am waiting to see your goodies!

5 Likes

I am just getting ready to take the box to post office right now :smile:. Ashley I will get the lists to you tonight or tomorrow OK? That box is a heavy sucker. Be careful not to fall in Brittany LOL You are next :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Enjoy!!!

4 Likes

Pictures please?!

5 Likes

Sounds great! Please post pictures of what you chose when you have a chance. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lmao!!! She’s so excited she forgot! :grinning:

2 Likes

@missannie2 I think I recall you saying you had trouble knowing how to take photos or posting photos (maybe?!) If so, let us know what you need help with and would be happy to help!
We are all just excited to see what you picked, it is almost as fun to see what others choose than it is to chose yourself!!

4 Likes

Oh, we aren’t going to let her forget!! Lol

2 Likes

A couple of us have already tried to help with how to post pics. But definitely @missannie2 if you can’t figure it out just let us know here or PM someone. We would be glad to walk you through it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Haven’t tried to post pics yet. I am afraid too try but I will later on tonight or tomorrow. Just went to the Dentist and had 2 fillings OUCH :frowning_face: The USPS tracking # is 9505 8140 9811 8255 1962 09 . I am going to lie down and I will try to post pics this evening or tomorrow. :wink:

3 Likes

13 Likes

That didn’t work . heck I tried.hey now it’s there yea

4 Likes