**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

Nope! You aren’t :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

What thaaa…?? :laughing:

1 Like

I don’t know, but don’t want to stay off topic. I may message BB to see if they can enlighten me.:grinning:

1 Like

There ya go :+1: I’d like to know if you figure it out.

2 Likes

I think it’s because less than an hour ago he joined the forum

3 Likes

I think so too @Iselis. After an hour it darkened like everyone else.

1 Like

I’m off on the weekend too. But the post office closes earlier either way doesn’t matter

1 Like

Oh no, and they will be closed Monday…:worried:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum. It looks like you’re fresh-from-the-Bountiful-Baby-womb new! That’s a little too fresh for participation in the Traveling Pants Box, but stick around, stay active on the forum, have a few successful transactions under your belt and future participation is likely! Are you an artist? I’d love to see your work. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

That’s right! Thanks for the reminder.

1 Like

If you are lucky, they will deliver it Sunday and you will have 2 days to explore.

4 Likes

Oh I’m getting it there by Sunday!!! :wink: she’s gonna need that whole time to go through this bad boy!! Kids are laying down now… But not asleep, getting pictures ready to post and packing this sucker back up

6 Likes

Lol @Ledbetterlittles and @cajuncuties I’m ready roll that baby out :joy::package:.

6 Likes

Okayyyyy, drumroll…
Here are my final picks! So hard to choose, I struggled A LOT.
Packing everything up to go out in the morning, so excited to see what everyone else choses

15 Likes

Nice haul! Have you ever used that baby hair lotion before? My mom used it on us back in the 70’s. I used it on my babies (born between 1991 and 2010). Now I use it sometimes on my reborns. It’s super light weight and works great to lightly condition mohair and style it. Plus it gives the baby a real baby smell. :wink:

2 Likes

Where can you buy the hair lotion?

1 Like

I just found it on Amazon. :slight_smile:Search “Baby hair lotion.”

1 Like

Thanks. I found it!

1 Like

It’s on Amazon for around $7. If you decide you like it, you can buy it cheaper on jet.com. But from that site, you need to buy $35 worth to get free shipping. If you’re just buying 1 bottle, I’d go with Amazon. A bottle lasts a long time.
Walmart.com | Save Money. Live Better

2 Likes

I had never even heard of it. It smells amazing though!! And it is super light, it looks like water in the bottle so I think it will be awesome for mohair!!!
This is why the box is so stinkin cool- We find all kinds of new things we have never used or even heard of, things we never took the plunge and purchased- but someone else did, and was sweet enough to share :wink:
I am so stoked about everything I found… And put in :slight_smile:

5 Likes