**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

Hahahaha!! Not quite 47,856 :joy::joy:- HI! My name is Tammy and I m a shopaholic!!:joy::grin: and I love me some bargains !!!Looks like you found some great stuff too @Ledbetterlittles :grin:

6 Likes

I feel like more of us are shopaholics than not around here :wink:
How can you not be with so many kits, supplies and baby stuff to go with them?! I loved being pregnant because I got to buy all the baby stuff I wanted. I was always so sad once my babies were no longer babies because they are jealous coming out with the coolest new stuff!!
Now I have am excuse to buy baby stuff for the rest of my reborning days- should get me through until I am a grandma (Iโ€™m only 30, but I have 6 kids so I should have a few grandkids eventually lol)

9 Likes

Yes -I use making dolls as an excuse to look at baby things -my daughter is pregnant with a girl due Jan :grin:- I ve spent the last four months buying girl and boy clothes -with the attitude of what the new baby canโ€™t wear - my reborns can lol -I have six tubs full already :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Okay. So it was 47,852 then. Close enough. :wink:

4 Likes

What kit is that @Ledbetterlittles??

1 Like

That little dude is Liam, and he is much more appealing in person than in the stock photos. I am glad he was in there because he is a kit I would never have purchased!

3 Likes

Yea, his head looks dented in his stock photosโ€ฆ After seeing your pic of the kit I might just need one myself. :smirk:

2 Likes

I used Baby magic on my babies and now when I smell it I think of my babies. I took some on my hands rubbed it in and rubbed my hands on the body of the play doll Iโ€™m making now just to see if it works.

3 Likes

I love that smell :blush: I use it daily.

3 Likes

Your right one of the best things about the box is sharing and getting new tips and secrets!

5 Likes

Is the box on the move? Fingers crossed itโ€™s lighter now :joy:.

The box is on the move! I am from Michigan to so it should be to you pretty soon. I sent it 2 day, I tried to overnight it but it was an extra $60 so I changed my mind

4 Likes

I donโ€™t think the boxes any lighter, but I did play Tetris and get everything in a box the next size smaller so it should save everyone on shipping

3 Likes

Omg your in Michigan too oh my we have to meet

1 Like

I was squashing air out of baggies to fit everything in lol.

5 Likes

This lady knows how to pack! :star_struck:

Haha I did the same thing I made everything like it was vacuum sealed

3 Likes

Yep weโ€™ll definitely have to meet up sometime I think weโ€™re about 2 hours apart Iโ€™m over by Kalamazoo my in-laws live in Lansing and I believe theyโ€™re about halfway between us

2 Likes

My SIL and brother live in Lansing.

1 Like

Small world!! Thats so cool

1 Like