**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

I’m going to be out of town for my turn next so I guess it is going to someone else until I get home after labor day :frowning: I can’t wait to get the box and see all of the great stuff. I have bought a few things and been going thru my stuff to see what treasures I will be sending off :wink:

6 Likes

Bummer so is @Ledbetterlittles up next @ashleyfox98?

1 Like

Yes, the box will be going to Ledbetterlittles next.

3 Likes

Which means I need to get ready lol :joy:

3 Likes

@Ledbetterlittles can go before me so I have more time to gather supplies for the box.

Okay…I had to make more room in the box for some other stuff I wanted to add, so I took a few more things out. These kept calling my name. :wink:

12 Likes

Sorry for being MIA! I am finally home from the hospital!!! So excited to be next, it will be an awesome ‘Welcome Home’ gift! This has been an eventful summer to say the least. My husband got to come spend some time with me yesterday, he ended up at the hospital getting stitches (I wasn’t home to supervise lol), he had slipped moving a bin of metal parts and a rod went into his arm.
But, so happy to be home and getting to spend some QT with my kiddos before they go back to school next week.
And then I am able to spend full days painting and getting to chat here with you amazing ladies!!!

9 Likes

Glad to hear you are home, but that is terrible news about your hubby.:open_mouth: If I didn’t go into mother mode with my hubby, he would end up in the hospital all the time. I swear men have no ability to think things through.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

So true, last time he was in the ER, he had tom his sclera (clear part of his eyeball) because he wouldn’t wear safety glasses like I told him to… 12 inch flathead screw driver straight to the eye.
Between him and my 6 ACTUAL children, we are at the ER every other week.
I think giant men children are 100× worse than keeping actual children in line lol.

4 Likes

Him and my foster cat have something in common then lol My dumb cat somehow managed to scratch his eye so bad it has a permanent scar on it, he can still see though which is great, but it just isn’t so pretty lol We just got finished with a week of eye drops haha He’s at the vet a LOT lol

1 Like

I hear ya! Hubby wanted to take our old pool liner to work so he and his buddies could make a slip and slide. These are all men in their mid to late 50s!:scream: It was a quick “NO” from me. Broken legs, arms, and hips would have cost a fortune in lost wages and hospital bills. What are they thinking!!!:scream:
Thankfully, no human injuries with this incident. However, a simple “I’m pulling this stump.” ended with a new fence, carport, and gas line.:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Earth to Kali! @Ledbetterlittles glad you’re home. Now get ready for this big box. It’s headed to you straight from Earth, Tx. :earth_americas:
I hope you have as much fun with it as I did! :grin:

![IMG_7739|375x500]

5 Likes

Woohoo!!! I can’t wait- both to see what’s there, and to destash some more :wink:

1 Like

Please plan to remove some of the anvils and replace them with light, fluffy clouds or something. This box is getting heavy. :wink:

2 Likes

I thank God for Aflac!

1 Like

That box is heavier than the other one and it’s heavy.

2 Likes

I saw that!!! We have been feeding it a little too well :wink:
I just pray y’all are a little nicer than I was when sending to @ashleyfox98 lol. I had to have helpers hold it shut (with force) to tape it. I was determined to send everything I planned on, and used the biggest box I could fine. I was scared it would pop open like confetti.
She didnt yell at me, but I did warn her that it may help itself out of the box when she cut the tape.
But seriously, I have more kits to add… Guess I will have to empty it a bit to avoid a larger, heavier box going out!!

4 Likes

Awe, I’d love to have something from Earth, lol!

4 Likes

On the move again :smiley: So, how much does it weigh now…?

1 Like

Our home address is Olton. But our business is in Earth. I grew up in Earth. My kids go to school in Earth. So I claim it as my town. Usually I mail from Olton when I go pick up my mail. But I think I’m going to start mailing from Earth. I’m here more than Olton, and it’s way more fun to get packages from Earth. :wink:

3 Likes