Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 2)

Thank you. The artists on the forum helped with kit match. They did a great job! Finding a kit match is difficult for me. I could not have done this without the help from artists on the forum.

3 Likes

Good match ! Your son was a beautiful baby!
I am searching the exact same color for my own son’s portrait, where did you find it ?

1 Like

Thank you. Etsy loutraismohair. It was difficult to root. It is the strawberry duo. It kept getting knots but could have been the person rooting it.

I also bought light cooper and redhead from HappinessForDolls on Etsy. I have not rooted with them yet but they look lovely I am rooting with light chocolate and chestnut I bought from HappinessForDolls and I like it.

Light copper and redhead from HappinessForDolls

Rooting light chocolate and chestnut together from HappinessForDolls

6 Likes

Love those ginger curls! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Ooooh he’s cuter than his prototype pics! How LIL is he? That was one reason I never really gave him a second look… me and little ones… to much littleness lol

He’s 19" and I have him in NB clothes.

1 Like

Great likeness for your portrait baby. Kit choice is perfect.

1 Like

See I expected him to be smaller because of his name lol

Thank you

1 Like

Great match! :heart:

1 Like

The artists picked the kit. They did an awesome job!

Pascale 2, just in need of her hair and lashes.

18 Likes

Working on Johannah as a cuddle baby. I’m loving her sweet face :heart_eyes: I melted this kit when I first started reborning so I am glad to tackle her (well another of her) finally.

23 Likes

Paulin :heart_eyes: Still needs some work before ready for hair but I love him already. Although I see girl…

22 Likes

I think Pascale is my favorite! Such a dream to paint… practically painted himself for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and I love every version I’ve seen done :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Her coloring is great

Ohhh i love his round head :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: he’s for such a sweet face and your painting is perfection

3 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

I see girl though lol what about you?

1 Like