Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 1) - #10078 by katy777.

Previous discussions:

I’ll start this one off. :grin: Very early WIP of Laura, budget baby Spice, then there’s Evelyn and my custom off the side- nearing the finish line with them too.

38 Likes

I’m also working on Laura (just like 95% of the rest of the reborning community haha) and I also varnished Kodi Bear today, so he’s ready for hair!

46 Likes

This makes
Me want to start my Laura! But I have more important custom babies to finish first :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Omg this Kodi is darling :star_struck:

1 Like

I working on a surprise baby for a customer right now. She wanted him similar to the baby on the left. So I’m busy trying to get him ready to be shipped out in time for Xmas.

37 Likes

Throw those customs in a bin and paint Laura :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Thank you!! I love this kit but everyone was right about his eye sockets. They are seriously the worst! It’s impossible to get his eyes looking correct

1 Like

Oh no :woman_facepalming: I have one. I just haven’t started yet. I hate wonky eye sockets.

1 Like

I’m loving the coloring you can achieve. So smooth and beautiful!

2 Likes

Aww, he is adorable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Looking good.

1 Like

So cute!

Adorable!

1 Like

Her limbs are on their last bake then I can take her pictures! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

40 Likes

She looks so good!

1 Like

Working on Romilly and Alexis still. Romilly is very slowly starting to come together, hey vinyl was extremely yellow, so I’ll probably need to do some neutralizing at the end, but she still has quite a ways to go.

Alexis on the other hand is coming together very quickly, she only has about 6 layers and I think she looks great already. It could be delusional Alexis sculpt mom eyes though :heart_eyes: Hey vinyl is so great though, she is practically painting herself.

24 Likes

Looks so real!

3 Likes

Poor big june has been waiting to be finished for like a year now :sweat_smile: her limbs got ruined in the move so I need to strip and redo them but her head is fine! I just varnished it and I’ll root her next month!

30 Likes

When you’re on 50mg of prednisone, babies happen!!!

32 Likes