ISO 4" Teacup Dolls

Wow, I cannot believe the transformation!

1 Like

These babies are so cute with angel wings added! A friend decorates her Christmas tree with these reborn angels and it looks so pretty.

3 Likes

She is looking great! This has inspired me…I went in Lyla’s room and found a few that just might need a makeover! :blush:

12 Likes

so cute, they are going to adorable

2 Likes

@anon76366621 I think it is fine. It is just for you. She will be cute when done. I think it is bigger than mine mine are 5 inches.
@teresa I may make one costume per doll, good idea!
@Phassell I could have bought the lot from you, lol! They look like the same baby. I have that big one on the right. Maybe I’ll redo her and use her as a doll for one of my Toddlers.
@GrammysReborns Thanks, my girls will love them.

3 Likes

Does anyone know if you could use GHSP on these little babies? I think it would be a cute and fun project, but I’m partial to ghsp :smile:

1 Like

I have been wondering about that too.

@chloelv @PutABonnetOnIt I don’t know but you have to try it. They are fun. I have 5 of them and it is a nice break from the big ones. I stripped this first one but I don’t think you would have to. Then next one I’m not stripping. Working on a body is crazy for someone that doesn’t really sew. I think I may hand sew cause the machine is in my way. :scream_cat:

2 Likes

@Phassell I was looking at your dollies and I am missing the one with the mouth open, I think that one has been discontinued I need to find it as I have 6 cups and 5 dolls. I think there were originally 7.

I just looked at them and I do have that one, oh well! I’ve been trying to figure out which ones I’m missing, lol.

1 Like

LOL, you are so funny! I bet it’s tough for such small body!

1 Like

I might have a couple more. I will try and look around and see.

1 Like

Oh my I cannot imagine sewing that tiny of a body! But I guess there really isn’t any alternative…

1 Like

I have this one if you are interested @AnnieSokay

1 Like

Thank you for the offer but 5 will be enough, lol. I think I’m going to get a mini silicone for the cup that I keep. :slightly_smiling_face: And I do have that face already.

1 Like

No problem, just thought I’d offer. Can’t wait to see them when you’re done!!

1 Like

And you know I appreciate that!!!

1 Like

Oh thanks! that may be worth just seeing how it is done. lol I am putting it here so I can know where to get it on payday. Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Buy a preemie body, take it apart, then put the pieces on a copier to shrink them. Voila! Tiny baby body pattern.

4 Likes

@anon76366621 I need some other things so I will probably order it. I will turn it inside out for you. :slightly_smiling_face:
Good idea! @jeanhai

1 Like

I’m going to pick up some of these 5" babies from the ebay seller. They are darling. I use Genesis.

1 Like