ISO 4" Teacup Dolls

It will be a nice break trying to paint something so tiny. Fun project!

1 Like

I got the lil cutsies doll she is 9 inches, too big but she will be fine for a dolly for one of my babies.

I have several of these that I wanted to try and paint. I use ghs so I am not sure if that will work or not. I can’t wait to see how yours turn out!

Are you talking about the Lots to Love or the Lil Cutsies? I am not going to paint the LC. I hope the LTL is really 5 inches. If not I will probably paint one of them.

The babies are so cute! I am going to reborn them for sure! I may need a new pair of eyes when I’m done. It would be cool if they had a cloth body.

Thanks @jeanhai

7 Likes

That is so adorable, that tummy!

1 Like

So adorable!

1 Like

@RoseannsBoutique makes bodies. I don’t know if she does them that small but it never hurts to ask. Search threads for clown cuddle body and you can PM her,

2 Likes

If you put them on a cloth body, the neck is attached to the body, not the head, so you have to cut off a piece of the shoulders and upper body to use as a neck flange in order to attach it.

1 Like

That would be cool. Then cut the body down the sides and use them as a belly/back plate. I did that on another doll that I was making into a mermaid and never finished, lol. I am pretty sure I got that idea from you. @jeanhai I may be able to make a body on my own and use string ties. I think I will paint one first and see how I do on that. I see they made 7 different LTL Berenguers I am trying to figure out which ones I am missing.

I have Kissy Face, Adorably Shy, Sucky Lips. I know I am missing Pouty Face and Open Mouth. That is 5.

2 Likes

There’s one called Smiley Face on eBay for $6.95. Open Mouth is there, too, for $6.95. I couldn’t find a 5 inch Pouty Face. IDK who the 7th one is.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see them, they will look adorable.

1 Like

I guess I’ll go search and get those two. I put in a bid for the two ends in 4 days, thanks again! If that doesn’t work I’ll have to get the two seperate, the shipping was 4 something, lol. I’m being cheap.

I have taken the baby apart. It is very red. I am not taking the eyes out.

The second pic is with the baby stripped of its paint on the head and face. And cut ready for a cloth body that I need to make. What a difference. They take paint well!

13 Likes

Wow it is going to look just like an itty bitty reborn when you are done, how fun!

1 Like

I hope so. This is the first one and I am trying to figure things out. I am painting now, doing the primary method and the head and the body seem to be different so the colors are not blending the same way. So next time I will probably not do the primary method. :scream:

1 Like

So this little one is a practice baby. I am very curious if they can be baked

1 Like

The head can be squished but the body is harder. I’ve never baked but I think it is worth a try.

1 Like

@YelenaRey Found it! I still have to work on the limbs a little more but I love the way it’s coming along.

10 Likes

Adorable!

1 Like