ISO 4" Teacup Dolls

Does anyone know where I can get a 4 inch reborn doll, or silicone that will fit in a teacup? I have been searching but can’t find any. Or maybe a mold for me to create my own? I have some Teacups that I inherited from my Grandma and wanted to get some tiny babies to put in them to give to my daughters and grands. I need seven, lol. I want to fill the spaces with doll house furniture but have to find that too. I almost got the Calico Critters to fill the empty spaces.

Here is a pic of the cups. I just found this cabinet at a Thrift Store so I can finally display them.

9 Likes

Kimbry dolls on Etsy has mini silis for $50

9 Likes

How fun! There are some tiny ones on eBay. There are some really cute 3.5 inch mini silicone babies on Etsy. Would any of the 5" Berenguers work?

2 Likes

Thank you two. I have been searching hard for the last few days. I am going to look and will type in 5" Berenguers on Google! Yay!

I love the Kimbry ones. I hadn’t seen those before.

2 Likes

https://www.ebay.com/b/polymer-clay-baby-molds/bn_7024817075

Here is a link to some mini baby molds on eBay. They say for clay

1 Like

Thank you! So many choices. I may have to get one or two of each so that they all have something different.

There are tons to choose from! I also seen on Wish they have a set that has 10 different poses but they are only 3"

1 Like

Now I see them on Amazon and Walmart. I guess I just did not know the correct words to use, lol!

My local hobby lobby also has some mini doll molds. I think they’re used for cakes and such as decorations but think you could use them for your tea cups using clay

1 Like

I ended up ordering 4 on ebay. 3 Lots to Love and 1 Lil Cutesies. They should be here by next Saturday. I may splurge on a Kimbry Doll for myself! Can’t wait to see if I can reborn them, then I’ll get 3 more.

Thanks again @LisaLynn @jeanhai @SouthernLullabies - I am going to see if I can find a 5 inch doll mold too.

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing the finished project!

1 Like

I love these 5" polymer clay babies. They have a cloth body like reborns do. I found some on etsy awhile back

14 Likes

I just found these little porcelain dolls at goodwill yesterday, they were $1.99 apiece. But they are a little bit bigger than 4” . But if they might work you are welcome to them for what I paid…

6 Likes

@Rosa05 that is a cute clay baby!
@PutABonnetOnIt They are cute but I want to try to reborn the Berenguers. Thank you so much though!

2 Likes

No problem, just figured I would toss them in the mix. I am not sure what Berenguers you are speaking of, can you post a pic, I am curious :grin:

1 Like

@PutABonnetOnIt
Lots To Love Precious 5" Berenguer Chubby Doll Itsy Bitsy #6 Kissy Face
Here is one of them. I’ll try to remember to post pics when I get them, lol!

5berenguer

5 Likes

Oh my goodness is that ever adorable! I can hardly wait to see what you do with these! Can they be baked or only acrylic paint should be used?

1 Like

I have no idea, I use Air Dry. I’ll let you know how they feel.

1 Like

I’ve painted Berenguer dolls with air dry. It worked just fine.

1 Like