ISO 4" Teacup Dolls

They are all so cute!! :heart_eyes:

Yay, can’t wait to see them. @Vanniek
I’m going to search for a mini silicone 5" I will post a pic when I find one I like.

1 Like

TY Anne! It’s going to be awhile! Our home is on the market and my reborning supplies are packed up. I’m missing painting every much!

2 Likes

Awe, I do know how that is. That was me 2018. I took a 6 month break.

1 Like

I remember that! It’s tough. I got tired of putting everything away when someone wanted to come and see the house. So I packed it all up and it’s in the garage. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Did you keep any out for travel?

You mean when we are moving? Or vacation? Not that we get those lol

Moving, I traveled with my then keeper, Saskia but never took her out of her case. But I did look at her from time to time. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

lol. I love to do that. Well, the only one’s I have left are Ivy and she’s too big to lug around. She just won’t sell. So I’m probably going to have to keep her. Going to buy her a small high chair or something like that and display her. The other two are micros so they will be near me in the truck. No newborns. I want to break out my supplies and paint a realborn badly lol. I Love Saskia! Someday, once I’m settled I’m going to paint her.

1 Like

Just wanted to share Lyla’s little teacup baby. It was her little “happy” that I gave her when she started school. She keeps her in the little teacup on her dresser.

14 Likes

So cute. Where did you find such a tiny one? Did you reborn it?

She isn’t a reborn. She is made of resin but still so cute.

@Phassell I love her she is so adorable. She must be 2 inches she is so tiny. Pretty teacup too!

1 Like

Thank you. I have a little collection of vintage teacups.

1 Like

Are they like mine? Please can I see them? I don’t collect them, they were from my Grandmother along with a few salt and pepper shakers that she collected. I have been thinking about getting some more when I am out and see some that look like hers. Is there a place to look the up?

2 Likes

Here a some of them. I just have others scattered around the house.

7 Likes

Oh wow that is beautiful, now I have to fix mine better. My Grandma probably said look at how pretty hers is, lol. Thank you for showing me. I may copy you a little but that is so pretty!!!

I never knew that there are teacup stands. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Let me show you a couple of pictures I made in my Moms kitchen. She loved them and had a major collection. This is just the tip of the iceberg in her house.

9 Likes

Wow! I love the white kitchen. My dream kitchen.

1 Like

The pictures might be kind of hard to see what all is there but she has some pretty neat things. Even her Christmas tree had teacups.

8 Likes