Is anyone expecting a Christmas baby?

Thanks! I already have one vote for dark brown, I’m not sure exactly what I want lol. I think I’ll buy a few different colors of hair and then see what they look like next to her skintone. Of course, all this depends on me being able to find a job. If I can’t, she is my last baby and she’ll have to stay a baldie.

2 Likes

I agree, the was the second thing that popped into my mind…First was…ahhhhh she’s so sweet and the second was - oooooo I love the dress! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I had a post earlier but deleted it- whoops! Everyone else has shared so I guess it’s only fair I do the same! This is the little Christmas Miracle I’m expecting :wink: She just shipped today.

10 Likes

Wow!!! That is a gorgeous miracle!!! Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations Becca, I love the Miracle sculpt and I am so happy for you that you are getting her for Christmas!!! She is beautiful, can you tell us who did her? LLE? Gorgeous baby!!! I have a Miracle kit and I want to do her but I want to improve my skills first. Maybe I should just do her now, maybe I won’t ever get any better anyway. Awesome baby, one of my very favorites!!!

1 Like

@nikkiroc Awww, thank you, Nikki- I never really had this kit on my radar but I happened to see her in time and it just worked out :heart:

@lynn I sure can! This Miracle was reborn by Doves Nursery! I’ve loved her work for the longest time. She made a Julietta last year (one of my favorite sculpts ever) and I wanted her ever so bad. Here is a link to her eBay. I don’t think she has a Facebook or anything else, though. Her email is listed online, however. I would LOVE to see your Miracle once you paint her. I totally understand wanting to hone your skills first. I’m sure you’ll do a beautiful job!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/laudadonay?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

1 Like

OMG! Do you know how JEALOUS I am? :slight_smile: That is one gorgeous baby! Congrats, and if you ever need a babysitter let me know. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, Izzy! I will definitely keep you in mind :wink: do you think you might go to ROSE Deds this year?

Thank You Becca, that’s a very sweet thing to say. I paid a good bit for her as I bought her on the second hand market, but I didn’t begrudge the money at all, I am still so thankful to the wonderful lady who decided to give her up and let me buy her. I will be forever grateful.

1 Like

I mean it, too :heart:️ You’re very welcome. Her sculpt does fetch a pretty penny. Fridolin by Karola Wegerich is one of my dream sculpts and she really sells for a lot as a blank kit. Anyone who bought one during the preorder made a good investment!

1 Like

Ugh, I wish! But my parents are too paranoid to let me go that far without them. And no way would they ever go with me either lol. They wouldn’t like the idea of spending that much money for a show. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Im not sure if I’ll go either because of how far it is. Sorry you can’t go, but I’m sure you’ll get to one year!!

1 Like

I would definitely have her rooted. I love a baby with a good head of hair! :heart:

Gorgeous :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you! I think so, too!

So Beautiful Becca, Glad you got her…I know you are going to have a very Merry Christmas…lol :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you, Star! Me too. I hope your Christmas is filled with lots of love and excitement! She’s moving pretty fast- shipped this Monday and has already made it to Spokane Washington from Idaho.

2 Likes

Thanks Becca! :smile:

1 Like

Am getting a real Christmas baby. #11 grand baby due Dec.21. Be the third girl. Another girl due in march. Somehow none of those boys wanted one of grammas rebhorns!

1 Like

Lololol don’t worry! The girls will keep you bysy!