Is anyone expecting a Christmas baby?

The oldest girl is seven and always wants a newone: )

1 Like

Awww Nikki…I LOVE the Will Scholl scultp!!! Enjoy!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You got your Maizie!!!:heart:

ME TOO!!! I love him, but I am already getting custom Christmas baby

Thank you Jackie!!! He has not arrived yet!!!

I couldn’t resist baby Amelia from one of my fav sellers…Debbie Link of bonniesbabies…

4 Likes

I was working on 2 birthday babies for myself and 2 christmas babies for myself, I did buy Savannah Jean (Savannah by Marissa May) from @Nikkiroc and she is supposed to be here on Friday, I am excited for her to get here and then there is the Christmas Baby Exchange Baby that I don’t know which one I am getting lol. I have 1 custom baby I need to start working on on Friday, so the first 4 may have to sit a side for a while if I don’t have them finished by then, I should have their painting done by then though so they will only be waiting on hair that I plan to root a little each day while I finish painting some other kits.

2 Likes

Sounds like you are going to have a WONDERFUL Christmas…lol :wink:

1 Like

Was planning on having a couple finished by today but family needed my help as the youngest wasn’t well and mum and dad had big days at work looming so nana to the rescue. Priorities.! :smiley:
And its back to work tomorrow. Dollies will just have to wait.
I did manage to process some more mohair tho in a spare hour. 1.7 ounces so far with about the same amount left to go. Shouldn’t lose too much. This hair averages 7-8 inches in length. And beautifully soft and silky. Pic taken with a flash cause without, it looks nothing like the reality. It’s a fawn color and varies from one end to the other.
On a different note… I wanted to purchase ‘Jewel’ to reborn but had to add extras to the tally to make it up to $42 before it could be sent, then add shipping and factor in the exchange rate and I was up for $130 approx. so no, not at this time of the year. I’m saving a few $$ for Bonnie Brown’s 2016 kits. Saskia, Liam and Levi. Might sneak a couple of Cassie Brace’s in as well. :no_mouth:

3 Likes

You’ve done a beautiful job on the mohair…looks really lovely!

1 Like