Is anyone expecting a Christmas baby?

Or perhaps you’re making one for yourself? :heart:

3 Likes

Christmas swap baby!! And I bought myself will scholl!

5 Likes

So happy for you, Nikki! Will Scholl is such a cutie, too- I love the expression on that kit!

2 Likes

I’m making a fantasy baby for christmas…but he won’t actually be done until after christmas :pensive:

2 Likes

Awwe, I’m sorry :confused: I love fantasy babies- I bet he’ll look fantastic when you’re finished! @DancesWithDolls

2 Likes

What about you Becca?

1 Like

Since you asked, I’m expecting a very special Christmas baby :wink: it’s not a sculpt I ever found myself looking at, but I love this artist’s work, however, and got lucky on the auction. I’ll share pictures once she gets here- I’ve been waiting for a baby for so very long! :heart:

6 Likes

Ooh that sounds so exciting Becca…Is your Christmas baby a kit that you’re going to paint yourself or and already completed baby?

1 Like

I am expecting to finish these befor Christmas! I need d to have a kit to practice painted/rooted hair, so I am working on these 2!

11 Likes

Already completed- it’ll be the first time that I’ve ever bought a doll directly from the artist.

2 Likes

They’re precious…what an amazing job you’ve done thus far! I especially like that grumpy one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Becca! That is Tessa by Sebillia Boss - hands down the ugliest sculpted limbs of ANY kit I have ever reborned! This one will be a thrill to be able to sell! Lillie Mae Heimer is my second of that kit and has much nicer limbs!

5 Likes

@Becca
Well congrats on your new baby, can hardly wait to see pictures.

@pia
lol, what’s wrong with her limbs?

1 Like

Just very poorly sculpted (IMO)!

Absolutely agree…not sure what she was thinking…lol

I am making Presley Asleep for myself for Christmas - only it will be after Christmas before I get to work on him…

So happy for you getting your first baby…That is so exciting…Which sculpt was it? Can’t wait to see the pics…

3 Likes

I’m hoping to get Saoirse painted by Xmas. And if I’m lucky maybe I can get Ryan Scholl painted by the too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Eric Stoete. I love his little face!

8 Likes

Adorable!

1 Like

I’m getting my baby Caleb kit as a Christmas present. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol true