Is anyone expecting a Christmas baby?

I’m keeping my Cooper if he hasn’t sold by Christmas I just love him. I only listed him because I really could have used the money.

6 Likes

What adorable faces, Pia.

2 Likes

Oh Nikki you said you wanted him, happy you got him.

1 Like

Thank you @Shera1, Pia found him for me in the Netherlands!!! This is an awesome thread!!!

1 Like

I wondered if you had gotten into that baby you said was for Xmas yet? Guess you only got to peek.

I am! I reborned Phoenix Brace for myself! She’ll be going under the tree soon enough but right now I still have her with me for snuggles :blush:

7 Likes

Pictures DC!!!:heart:️:heart:️:grinning:

You’ll see her soon! I’ve shared her pics with only a few people to make sure she was okay! I still need to do a decent photoshoot with her.

1 Like

Ok!!! Yay! That is one of my favorite sculpts!!!

Mine too! I just love her! I’d do another if I had the money!

1 Like

I broke down and ordered Eric! Didn’t need any new kits, but that face was too cute! I am getting the full limbs with his head.

7 Likes

I agree! You will love him!

1 Like

Adorable

I’m trading for a kit I’ve wanted since he came out. I was going to buy him but things worked out to where I got to trade for him instead. I’m waiting on BB to release their new plate to paint him. Anyone know when that might be?

1 Like

Yes and no. I was hoping that Owen would be released in December, but he won’t be. So maybe early January? Not sure…He will probably end up being an early Valentine’s baby than a late Christmas baby. But he is on my Christmas list to Santa. :smile:

2 Likes

Phoenix is a cutie!! Such a chunky face. I can’t wait to see your version! I bet he’ll be super cute.

I reborned mine as a little girl :slight_smile: I was gonna wait to share pics, but here are a few! She will be getting hair and lashes eventually

10 Likes

Looking fantastic!! I think Phoenix will make a wonderful girl! Have you decided on a name yet?

Thank you :slight_smile: I still haven’t decided on a hair color for her, but her painting is all done. Her name is Adira

9 Likes

She looks lovely. I’m partial to blondes, but I think she would look lovely as a brunette! Maybe even a redhead.