Has anyone see or talked to this lady with a rock as a baby?

Hey Michelle!!! Get off my rock babies!!! Oh my God… I’m NIKKIROCK LMAOLMAO

4 Likes

Oh no. I just got a flashback of the LOG song from Ren and Stmpy…

I tried too! I couldn’t find her either!

2 Likes

Gosh, you’re so picky, Carrie!! LOL!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I have heard of people ordering a custom, then pretend they are pregnant. I have even seen an artist advertise thus on you tube. Maybe she had ordered customs (reborn pregnant) then didn’t pay so therefore no baby (miscarriage). So now she is trying to get one for free

3 Likes

Is her baby a brick? It looks pretty big.
Why doesn’t she just glue limbs and a head on it…he’d be kind of blocky but she could still put clothes on it. (I want to see her root hair on the rock lol)

8 Likes

I feel the same way. I was just saying that might be why she said that. I think that is just awful. I have had a couple real miscarriages and this is something no one should even pretend about.

5 Likes

No worries, Michelle, I didn’t want to sound as though I condone something like that. I dealt with a young lady that had wanted a baby I had, but she didn’t have the money at the time. She text me non stop talking about stuff she had to deal with. I ended up selling her a baby for less. But you could tell she had some major mental health issues. I get people all the time asking for free reborns, family is the worse. Lol It takes all kinds.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen this person, but I don’t get why people are bad mouthing her. She obviously has some sort of mental impairment, a real one, not what you say about someone to insult them. And she didn’t contact you, you contacted her. She wasn’t begging, she was showing off her “baby” that she was happy with.
You thought she was strange, so you messaged her, offered to make a reborn for her, without her asking for it, then rescinded your offer, and now people are insulting her. That just seems wrong to me. If you ever had family members that you loved that were impaired and as a result, did some strange things, you might not find this situation quite the same.

2 Likes

:speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

Izzy, it’s so hard not to laugh in class when you really want to. The harder you try, the tougher it is NOT to laugh. I hope you made through safety! :joy:

5 Likes

I would say this lady is either mentally ill or playing around. I wouldn’t get involved. Something is “off” about this.

2 Likes

I made it haha. Barely though! :joy:

@Leslie76 I think you have a heart of gold but I would stay far, far away from this one :joy:

3 Likes

I know right??? Thank you for saying that @MichelleP20!!

2 Likes

My goodness, just think of the time and money we could all save if all our customers were happy with a rock with a picture glued on it. We’d sure have some pricey postage though! LOL
Since she’s saying she’s happy with her rock, I think I’d let her stay that way and move on to my next life challenge!

5 Likes

Is is BROOK LEE OR BRICK LEE? Maybe that’s why I can’t find her on F acebook? Lololololol

5 Likes

All I can say is OMG SERIOUSLY?!?! HAHAHAHA

4 Likes

I don’t know her name either, but she rocks! LOL

4 Likes

A professionally done rock…I don’t know why but I find that hilarious :joy:

4 Likes

I secretly love it. :heart:️:grimacing::stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes