Has anyone see or talked to this lady with a rock as a baby?

Me, too. I think it rocks :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

She is a total ROCKSTAR!!! :guitar::star2:

7 Likes

A wig would be more probable. I don’t think all the rice socks in the world would make that baby soft enough to root :open_mouth:

I actually think her rock is kind of cute, to be honest! But I sense this is probably scam. If it is, it’s definitely very creative.

4 Likes

I like the rock too. Seriously. I want one. Not to selfie with or carry around, but I want one none the less:-)

1 Like

Lmao

1 Like

Brooke Lee

1 Like

I did contact her because I was trying to understand the hole rock thing with the baby picture. Then she proceeded to tell me how she could never afford to buy one so yes I did offer to make one for her at no cost. But then she said that she had 3 reborn miscarriages an now wants a girl. If that rock makes her happy all the power to her. I just wanted to make sure I was not being scammed an she was someone who truly could not afford one. That was the point to see if anyone on the forum heard of her an if she has tried to get babies from other people. No one is making fun of her.

3 Likes

I did donate a few babies to a orphanage for Xmas in my area an it was so worth it :blush: A few of the girls sent me pictures an thank you letters :heart:️

3 Likes

Hey my mom bought me one of these because I wanted a dog so instead I got a pet rock name Fred lol

5 Likes

What I was wondering is was it a reborn group she posted in? If so which one?

You should search her name on the Reborn Doll SCAMMERS resource center (no selling in this group!!) She is mentioned

1 Like