Has anyone see or talked to this lady with a rock as a baby?

Ok so I was on FB some group an I came across this lady holding this

. I guess it’s not her baby so me being a sucker I message her an she says that’s her baby because she can’t afford a reborn but she loves him a takes him everywhere so anyway I tell her I could make her a baby an try to make it like the one in the picture. Thinking maybe it’s a baby she lost but nope just some random picture of a baby. The she messages me as ask if I can make a girl. That kinda threw a flag up because if you can’t afford one would you care what gender it was. Then she said she had 3 reborn miscarriages. I will have to do a screenshot of our conversation. Now I’m not sure if I wanna make her a baby. But she’s carrying around a rock lol

1 Like

That’s a rock??? Lololol she could just buy a regular doll… It would be more cuddly! Lmao

4 Likes

She said she couldn’t afford one so I had Meg almost done an was gonna leave her bald but now I’m not sure if it’s a good idea. Her name is Booke Lee on Facebook. Then she said she had 3 reborn miscarriages. I was just trying to do something nice but not sure if I should now. If anyone has heard of her please let me know. I was gonna post on the scammer page but she will see it an if she’s being honest I don’t wanna hurt her feelings

2 Likes

Don’t do it.

1 Like

. Her name is Brooke Lee

1 Like

It’s a rock with a random picture of a baby lol that’s awful. But what blew my mind when she said can I get a girl instead. I would be so excited an wouldn’t care if it was a boy or girl

2 Likes

:flushed:

1 Like

Ok, just my 2 cents but I think this lady has some mental health issues, or she is pretending to get the sympathy of someone like you who might make her a reborn free. Either way, you might be getting into more than you bargained for.
If you think it is health issues and choose to make her one out of empathy, kudos to you… but be aware there is a good chance it’s a scam.
And how the heck does someone have a “reborn miscarriage”? I’ve had 4 real miscarriages and they had nothing to do with a vinyl doll, KWIM?

11 Likes

I think your right. I was thinking the samething I’m probably gonna end up screwing myself somehow. Thanks just needed some advice about it. Just wanted to do something nice you know :slight_smile: but I think I’m gonna block her but let her know I can’t do it for her an aplogize. I do think she has some mental problems from the conversations never mind she brings a rock shopping lol

5 Likes

Red flags going up here. If she’s happy with her rock baby, which she seems to be, I’d just tell her the baby’s beautiful and that you’re glad it makes her happy, and let her keep that.

11 Likes

I think she likes her rock. I would just back out Les.

4 Likes

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhah @jeanhai I just spit coffee everywhere!!! Lololololololol I am DYING LAUGHING! AND BURNED coffee is HOT!!!

3 Likes

Jean, I can’t stop laughing!!! Ok, I need to look this girl up and tell her that on Facebook!!! Lololololololol

1 Like

Sorry, Nikki. I didn’t mean for anyone to get hurt.

3 Likes

Oh I’m not hurt! Except for ribs… From laughing so hard! Thank you Jean! I NEEDED that! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

3 Likes

You know that little voice in your head that tells you when something is wrong? Listen to it. Steer clear of this person for all the reasons mentioned here.

5 Likes

There are a lot of sad stories of people out there that want free reborns. Don’t fall for it. When I’m ask I kindly tell them no. If you want to do something kind donate to a known organization. Here are some of the places I have donated a reborn to:
Nursing homes: These dolls tend to sooth the elders who are away from their home and family.
Local non-profit organizations: My niece runs a non-profit function each year to raise funds for school supplies for the children in the local area.
Native American Tribes: I am a member of a Native American tribe and have donated to the auctions to raise funds to support the different costs of the tribe.

I choose one of these to donate to once a year. It’s my way of giving back.

8 Likes

Should I be offended that no one asks me??? Lmaolmao

6 Likes

Count yourself lucky, but don’t worry. Your turn will come. LOL

3 Likes

OMG @anon77773884! LOL!!!

2 Likes