Has anyone see or talked to this lady with a rock as a baby?

Like the LOG LADY on twin peaks!!! :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

8 Likes

Nikki, could you make me a custom rock, please? Free of course!

8 Likes

People are always looking for freebies no matter what it is. I have a feeling she’s one of those people that get a reborn from someone and then sells it. BEWARE!!!

1 Like

I’m sorry I can’t even take this seriously :joy: I’m in the middle of class doing nothing cause I finished my assignment and trying my best not to bust out laughing. :joy:

8 Likes

Lolololololol YES, I can!!! I will do it for free… But… You pay shipping!!! :grin::wink::wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

You are allowed to have your phone on in class??? So cool!!!

1 Like

Yeah some of our teachers are pretty chill. So long as we have our work done they don’t care. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice!!!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

You’re so sweet to think of her, but really I wouldn’t do it. :frowning: unfortunately the mean and the loony mess it up for well-meaning people

@MichelleP20 you are just the sweetest thing! Just a good pure heart you have. Lol…I’m yoda today! :alien:

2 Likes

You are so sweet for feeling sorry for this lady but I think she’s a scammer and out to get free reborns from others like you who have a heart of gold. It’s hard to tell if that picture is painted on the rock but if it is how much did she pay for a hand painted rock. The picture looks professionally done. If I were you I think I’d steer clear of her… JMO… :pensive:

4 Likes

I gotta get me one of those darn painted baby rocks! :wink: I bet I’ll even get some muscles as an added bonus!

5 Likes

Did she contact someone trying to get them to make her a baby to make her a baby, or did someone contact her volunteering?

Nikki you be needing them twin rock babies keep the balance ! :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Strange woman.

3 Likes

If you normally check fb on your cell or tablet dont forget to occasionally check your messages on a regular computer. Check messages under other, you might just have a few messages begging for free or cheap reborns. I never checked mine and finally did and had some strange requests. Even a very detailed one asking for a fairy baby, very amusing to read lol. Oh and i love reading the ones asking if they can pay after i send it. Um no…

1 Like

Are you trying to take @Nikkiroc business? :smile:

3 Likes

OMG! Y’all are hilarious! I’m laughing so hard my nose is running. LOL. This is a hoot!

2 Likes

@izzy I don’t know how you’re not laughing out loud.

1 Like

@Nikkiroc is right. If she wants a baby so bad you can buy one at Kmart for$5. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes