Christmas layette swap 2019 🎅🏼

Okay, let’s get this party started! It’s time for our second annual Christmas layette swap. If you don’t know what that is, look for the thread from last year. I’ll even post it in the comments. In short, think of it as buying a super sweet baby shower gift with a winter holiday them…an outfit and coordinating accessories as described in the rules. If you want to join us, please comment on this thread and also fill out the questionnaire and send it to me. We had soooo much fun with this last year! I can’t wait to see what people come up with this year. :blush:

Here are the rules:

1. Must be an active member with at least three positive transactions (at least 2 in which you sent something to someone) on this forum
  2. Fill out the form and message it to me with “your name Christmas questionnaire” (please put your name in the title. The messages get hard to sort when they all have the same exact title)
  3. Deadline to sign up is Friday the 25th.
  4. I’ll try to get assignments figured out that weekend and will send you your person’s info ASAP.
  5. Shop for an outfit and 5 accessories of your choice, all coordinating. (Outfit, blanket, pacifier, hairbow, toys, shoes, etc.) Retail price should be $35-50. New or like new vintage
  6. Mail your package by November 30…the sooner the better. Send me the tracking number and I’ll send it to your person.
  7. Be respectful of other cultures. I added a spot on the form to state your preferences. Some people don’t celebrate Christmas. If you’ve already started shopping, and have a definite theme already purchased, please add that in your message so I don’t match you up with someone who doesn’t care for that theme.

If Canadians want to join, we just need at least 2 of you to sign up. The previous times we only had 3-4 Canadians but it worked out well.
I’ll post the questionnaire in the comments thread. Copy it and send me the info in a message with your name as the title.
When packages start being mailed out, I’ll start a new thread. I won’t post tracking numbers on the thread. Tracking numbers will only be sent via private message. But the new thread will be where we post pics of our packages.
Oh, and keep it a surprise! Don’t tell your person that you are their secret Santa. Seeing the name on the return address is part of the fun! :grin:

1 Like

Christmas layette box questionnaire:
Screen name:
Mailing address:
Do you prefer girl, boy, both:
All sizes you would like to receive:
Favorite winter themes:
Winter themes you don’t want:
Allergies:
Definite no’s (such as “no dark clothing due to possible transfer to vinyl”):
Other notes:

1 Like

Here’s last year’s post. It’s worth the read! Everyone was so creative with their packages. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Reborndaddyog, @Alypants, @yackyquacky, @katy777, @AnnieSokay, @Mommarobin, @Ldbr2007, @babymaw, @GrammysReborns, @Sarabeth here’s the sign up

I’ve already gotten a couple of messages from people who don’t qualify. Maybe we can get y’all vetted another way. Positive eBay or Etsy feedback, positive Facebook reviews etc.

2 Likes

I so wish I could participate but it’s a weird time for me right now. Can’t wait to see what everyone gets! This kind of this is so much fun and I hope to participate someday

1 Like

I’m new to the forum so I don’t have any transactions here but I do have some Facebook reviews and I’m sure I can find tons more in instagram!

That’ll work. Message me @Reborndaddyog. Send me the questionnaire and some feedback from other forums. :blush:

Hey everyone PLEASE put your name as the title of the message you send me. It gets confusing really quickly if you don’t. :grimacing:

I just pm u

I don’t sell any babies as I am new to this and it is a hobby for me. It will definitely fun to be on the side lines. I look forward to seeing what everyone receives.

I sent it

Sent! Thanks

Following

1 Like

Wish I could join in, but I’m pretty sure there’s not many people from Europe on here. :sob:

1 Like

I think there’s a couple.

I’ve bought a few kits from ladies here on the boards and have some reviews on Etsy but really don’t sell much :woman_shrugging:t2:

I’d love to participate though

1 Like

I am in Canada but don’t mind shipping to Europe if there is no one else from there. I hate being apart because I am not in the US !

2 Likes

@Leabelle there are enough Canadians. Sign up and I’ll match y’all up. @EnchantedOrphanage there should be enough Europeans. All we need is 2. Maybe someone else from your side of the world wants to join. :blush:

3 Likes

bump

1 Like

What baby is that on you avtar picture? She is awesome!

1 Like