Christmas layette swap 2019 🎅🏼

Bumping this post! I haven’t had time to look at questionnaires yet. So I’m extending the sign up time. If you want to join, send me your info by tomorrow morning. Then I’ll try to sort them at work. :blush:

1 Like

That is my Halloween Parade Modern Samara (BB Nikolas). I wanted to keep her but she sadly she is gone, lol!

1 Like

Here’s who I have questionnaires from. I’ll wait til morning to make sure I didn’t miss anyone. Or if anyone else wants to join. Just let me know. :slightly_smiling_face:
@RebornReflections
@Blissfulbabies
@babymaw
@Alypants
@Reborndaddyog
@katy777
@AnnieSokay
(Rest in next comment)

5 Likes

@Adorablecreations
@Sarabeth
@Mommarobin
@Leabelle

3 Likes

I’m chomping at the bits to find out who I get to shop for!!!

Me to I can’t shop till I find out if I need boy or girl, Christmas theme or not, size, etc. EXCITED!

Deadline for sign up is Friday the 25th of which month?

Sorry. I’m trying to get end of the month invoices out for work. Hoping to have time to sort these this afternoon. @jeanhai it was supposed to be Friday but I extended it to Monday. If anyone still wants to join, send me a questionnaire within the next hour. :blush:

I’d like to join. We had no power from last Saturday until 12:15 AM today and I had no internet access.

1 Like

If you need to I’ll switch until Sat I can’t shop till then.

1 Like

Is it to late for me to join?

Where are you located @yackyquacky?

Pennsylvania but willing to ship anywhere :wink:

1 Like

Pennsylvania but willing to ship anywhere :wink:

Go ahead and send me a questionnaire. I have another late sign up that needs a match. :blush:

Got a couple more thing to do but mailing my box next week!

1 Like

I have had a hard time, Christmas outfit are not a big thing here it seem.

2 Likes

I find that they are a little slower getting things out this year.

2 Likes

Online is how I buy most things.

1 Like

I love shopping online it is fun

I’ll be able to send in few days I’m excited :blush:

1 Like