Bunny updatešŸ° now including bump and messy house!

Hi there, little bunny bump. You donā€™t look much bigger to me than the last picture of tiny bump. Oooops, you just posted another picture while I am writing, and yes you do look a teeny bit bigger. Give bunny bump a little pat from me.

2 Likes

I keep being afraid that Iā€™m just getting fat from all this deep couch sittin! :grin: thank you Diane! :heart:ļø

1 Like

No, it is all concentrated in the bump. :smile:

1 Like

Diane- no lie, you just made my day. :smiley:

3 Likes

Love you Nimlet!

1 Like

Youā€™re all babyā€¦Little bunny is definitely growing but still a little bump yetā€¦ :smile:

1 Like

Waitā€¦ Itā€™s going to get bigger??? Lolol I already canā€™t wear pants!!!

1 Like

I like your (bigger) round tummy - just as it should be. Go Bunny!

1 Like

Iā€™m so happy!!! Thank you ladies!!! :heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø

Count on the getting bigger part, but not just in your tummy. When my shirts would no longer button at about 7 months, I asked the doc if my breasts were going to get much bigger - he said ā€œyou still have a ways to goā€. Goodness, was he right!

1 Like

I have taken over my husbands softttt tshirt collection!:heart:ļø

Omg!!! Sooooooo cute!!! I donā€™t wish I was preggo, but man I wish I had a nice firm belly at least instead of my flabby one! Lol!!! You look like a mama awwwwww :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

3 Likes

Such a precious little bunny bump :heart:

2 Likes

Nikki, you look adorable and Bunny is definately bigger! And if you think thatā€™s a mess in the background, NEVER come to my house! You are going to be one of those adorable pregnant ladies that stay skinny and just have a bump up front. Lucky!

5 Likes

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley: I love you Helen :heart:ļø

:kissing_heart: Hugs.

I see a bigger tum. Im thinking with all your early nausea girl. Dont worry about your tummy. Itā€™ll go back to normalā€¦mostly lol. And dont worry about your house. Goodness, when Bunny is born it will never be the same again anyway. As a mom of three, I promise! Haha. Glad youā€™re feeling good and baby is growing. All the boring calm is working.

3 Likes

Your bump is adorable. I wish I could have one again. When I was prego with my first I gained 72 lbsā€¦yikesā€¦I only weighed 96 lbs when I got pregnant! I looked like the Goodyear Blimp!! My pregnancy spurred a growth spurt. My shoe size went from 4 1/2 AAA to 7B. I went from 4ā€™ 11" to 5ā€™ 3". All in 2 years time. With my 2nd (1 year later) I only gained 5 lbs. my 3rd I only gained 17lbs and she was 10 of it. I ended up weighing 110 up until I turned 35. From then on an extra 5 lbs would stick to me no mater what.
Still wish I could be prego againā€¦I always felt so healthy.

3 Likes

Yep last pic a little bigger but itā€™s all baby yay! Go bunny baby go! And I leave for min and forum changed whatā€™s up wif that?

1 Like

I know!!! Craziness!