Bunny update🐰 now including bump and messy house!

Hi ladies! :wave:t2::wave:t2::wave:t2::wave:t2: the update is… There is no update! Lol no news is good news in this case! I am getting fatter I think… Lol. I will see the doctor again in the second week on October to see how things are going, and to see if I can travel to see my family and meet Luna. My family still does now anything about Bunny- only my beautiful Bb ladies so far!!! :heart:️ I don’t know what I would do without all of you. Things are a bit crazy for me at this time… And I thank god everyday for all of you. I will let you know what the doc says:-) love you all! :kiss:

27 Likes

Go Bunny go! No news IS good news! Still praying for you guys every day.

1 Like

No news is GREAT! Thanks for letting us know ~ you and Bunny remain in my prayers.

(((HUGS)))

2 Likes

Can’t wait to hear when Bunny starts hopping around in his little womb. I felt my first flutter around 4 months.

2 Likes

We need a new baby bump photo!

2 Likes

So happy for you. Things will go good…just remain positive and take care of yourself.

1 Like

Yeah, new baby bump pics.

1 Like

Ok, I will take new ones tomorrow! I have not been hungry at all… I don’t think I look bigger. But I just feel like I am a skinny girl with a big stomach. That’s exactly how I look. I will take pics tomorrow, to see what y’all think. I have felt anything yet… I am 15 weeks. :grin::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

8 Likes

Yay Bunny Baby we are still praying for you! Miss talking to you Nikki :tired_face: seems like long time!

1 Like

Awww, sweet Bunny. Thanks so much for the update. Still praying for you both. Hugs.

1 Like

I know Angel!!! I’m still here! And I love you!!! I’ve been having a quiet phase, for the first time in my life. I do not like it!!! :scream::scream::scream:

4 Likes

Please keep the prayers coming! I need all the prayers I can get! :innocent::innocent::innocent:

7 Likes

This is a great “update”!! I’m still praying for you and bunny. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m still praying for you everyday and everytime i see a bunny!

3 Likes

I adore my Helen bunny @honojane !! I love him!!! I think of you every time I see him!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️shoot! I still haven’t posted pictures! I have been TERRIBLE at that lately! :weary:

1 Like

Did you ever post your followup PIF?

1 Like

No… Because there is something I want to ask… And it’s on the top on my brain… I am waiting for it to come out. I’m just so stupid lately! :flushed::flushed::scream::scream:

Stupid goes with the territory. I think babies destroy brain cells! But it’s okay. You’ll get past it.

2 Likes

Your mouth to gods ear, I do NOT have ANY brain cells to waste!!! I have always known that, and it’s kept me out of lots of trouble. 10 percent less would make me a tomato🍅
Lololol :astonished::weary::scream:

4 Likes

But at least it seems I’m getting my non award winning personality back!!! A few days ago, I couldn’t think to type!! :grin::grin:I gave y’all a breather! :+1::+1::+1: