Bunny update🐰 now including bump and messy house!

That’s wonderful news!

1 Like

So glad you are both well…Still in my thoughts and prayers… :smile:

1 Like

This is great news, Nikki! :smile: When do you get your first ultrasound? I can’t wait to see pics pics of Bunny!

1 Like

Good to hear that bunny is hanging in there. Will they do an ultrasound at your appointment in 2 weeks? Sex can usually be detected at 17+ weeks? By the way, my GOD is a Capitol “G” type “God”! Harder to type, but HE is an AWESOME GOD and rules from Heaven above. Prayers for you and “bunny”!

3 Likes

You’re right! It won’t be mistyped again:-) Yes, on the ultrasound but I am nervous to find out the sex. Maybe a bit later!

1 Like

Nik! so happy our bunny is growing and making you fat! when I was prego I Ioved loved loved mashed potatoes with mustard! how crazy is that. IT WAS BEYOND YUMMY…Pia is right GOD is awesome and will take care of you and the baby Boy… Whoops I did not want to go out on a limb but you are having a baby boy. Who wants to take bets?

2 Likes

So funny on your fear of finding out the sex! My kids are 46 and 42 and it wasn’t an option. My OB for number one asked what we were hoping for and I said “a boy” and he said that based on heart rate, he thought it was a girl. SO we were prepared. The he said the baby would be about 8 pounds as we approached the due date of May 25, 1969!! On June 11, 1969, I delivered a boy that weighed 9 pounds and 3 ounces and when the doctor came in after the delivery, I told him he was a 3 time loser because I had a 9-3 baby boy in the nursery 17’days after the due date! He smiled and said that he ALWAYS predicted the opposite of what the parents wanted so if he was right, he was brilliant and if he was wrong they were delighted!!

3 Likes

Lololol Mamadar said boy too! Good! I love to wrestle! @pia that Doctor sounds awesome!!!

Oh my… You had a big baby!’ My husband was A 10 pounder. :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

I am glad all is now well. :smile:
Even with all the scans and technology the doctors are not always right. My daughter was told about 4 weeks before delivery that the baby is not growing fast enough, and that she is “on the small size” (so i bought heaps of premmie jumpsuits) and when my granddaughter was born, right on time, she was 9pounds! LOL The jumpsuits were handy for my dolls.

2 Likes

My thoughts and prayers are with you and bunny. Can’t wait to hear your news from the doctor. Best wishes, Diane.

1 Like

I’m praying for you Nikki and baby bunny. Take care of your self so bunny stays put.

1 Like

Amen!!!

3 Likes

Laughing my head off!

2 Likes

Now I’ve got “Awesome God” running through my head.
My God is an Awesome God
Her reigns from heaven above
In wisdom, power and love
My God is an awesome God!

That’s a good song to start the morning with! (Or as my old pastor would have said, “That’s a God song to start the morning with!”)

7 Likes

Nikki, have you started Luna’s portrait baby?

Yes, Jean! And I just got hair from Angela today to start rooting!!!

Please forgive my underpants( warning, NOT SEXY) and my messy house in the back round. Am I bigger? Or no? No right? Or yes? I can’t tell😁

in this one, I am waving to all of you over my head!!! Lololol sorry again about the underwear and no make up. :grin:not for the weak of :heart:!:scream::scream:

9 Likes

In the back round you can see my extremely messy nursery. I have to clean it!!! Everything is everywhere!!!:grin::grin::grin: I used to be a neat freak, before I got to tired to care. I think it’s wearing off and I’ll be the Tasmanian devil once again!

1 Like

12 Likes