Bunny updatešŸ° now including bump and messy house!

Yes, definitely a bigger tummy! Yea!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely a bigger bump and itā€™s all baby. Some pregnancies donā€™t spread out much. They just look like thereā€™s a basketball under the shirt. Maybe youā€™ll be one of those.

2 Likes

I hope so!!! :heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø basketball bunny! Lol

Itā€™s hard to tell when I look at it 200 times a day! I am dying to feel movement!!! Come on bunny!!!

1 Like

It should be soon but the first movements are just a soft little flutter that you might not recognize for what it is right away.

2 Likes

I thought I felt something when I ate real ice cream! But, I think itā€™s because my body doesnā€™t love dairy! Lolololol

Maybe bunny does. Thanks, mom.

1 Like

How wonderfulā€¦God answers prayer all the timeā€¦I am happy to see your bunny bump.!!..and will continue prayersā€¦please stay nice and quietā€¦as much as you canā€¦!!..do you like to read or watch movies.??write, draw, tell your bunny all about the days while you were waiting for her/himā€¦in a letterā€¦make a journalā€¦maybe check out things to do while inactive and you may find something you might really likeā€¦!!..

2 Likes

When you feel at first its like somebody really gently brushing a finger against your skin or butterfly kisses

1 Like

Might have been. Cold stuff gets baby moving!

1 Like

I put a yogurt in the freezer! Letā€™s try again!!! :heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø I think EVERYONE says BOY! Anyone say girl???

Me girl

2 Likes

My first feelings were always very early on and felt like a little flutter. I was so entranced!

2 Likes

I say girl.

1 Like

Nik-------so happy everything is going so well. Baby Bunny is growing according to your pictures, you should start feeling HIM move soon. When I first felt my daughter it was definite little kicks, it was so exciting. I remember it feeling like some one had a finger against the inside of my stomach and was gently going, poke, poke, poke so softly, it was amazing !!! Most people seem to feel a little flutter in the beginning, pretty soon you wonā€™t be able to sleep cause heā€™ll kick you ALL night. Then your husband will say ā€œhoney can you turn over the babyā€™s kicking me in the back and I canā€™t sleepā€. You have so much to look forward to. Iā€™ve missed all your funny comments but understand the tiredness, weā€™ve all been there. Keep up your resting. Make sure you let us know about your Dr. appointment in 2 weeks. Hugs, Love and prayers for you all.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for all the stories and love!!! :heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø

1 Like

Not gone say until you get a little bigger!

1 Like

Girl! And hey cool mirror.

Hmmmm I wonā€™t try to guess gender cause I just donā€™t knowā€¦They say that the lower they sit the more likely it is a girl but I carried my first son that way and thereā€™s nothing 'sissie or girlie" about him 100% boyā€¦hahaha (heā€™s the one on the right) the other is my middle son who I carried high so just goes to showā€¦you never knowā€¦I have to admit that I knew my first was going to be a boy even though everyone said girlā€¦I never even had a girlā€™s name picked outā€¦lol

The main thing is that you have a healthy, happy little one and that thereā€™s lots of love in the house for them to grow up inā€¦

6 Likes

Thanks! Itā€™s my MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL. I havenā€™t gotten the genie to appear and tell me that Iā€™m the fairest yetā€¦ But itā€™s something Iā€™m working on. :confounded:

5 Likes