Becoming a good reborn artist

This is BB Meg. She’s the first one I sold.

This is Ducklin by Adrie Stoete. She’s my most recent.

8 Likes

My lastest one, Alexis. Reborning about 2 yrs and have no idea how many. Mine tend to be high color.

4 Likes

Thank you, I was happy with my Saskia. Yes I over done it on the eyebrows. He does have mottling but it’s quite light x

1 Like

Thank you, your babies are very good for a beginner. Their beautiful xx

1 Like

Thank you

I just cant get over how much I love your Ducklin, everytime I see that pic my heart just melts :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Aaww, thank you.

Hi guys, what do you think of my mottling layers. I’ve made it a bit more pronounced. Is it to much? xx

1 Like

Can you put a picture ?

2 Likes

Sorry forgot to add the pictures lol x

8 Likes

It looks really good to me.

3 Likes

Thank you, hopefully I get get some shading done now x

2 Likes

Looks really good! I have only painted two and neither are completely finished. On my first I went a little overboard with my mottling. With my second I under did it. But of the two, I would rather it be too much than not enough. That’s just for my own person preference though. I love that fresh baby look!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:Yes I think it can be difficult, if it’s to light you can’t see it. To dark and it can look overdone. I want to go for more realism x

4 Likes

It’s looking good!

2 Likes

Thank you x

1 Like

Hi everyone, I have taken the advice offered by so many of you wonderful ladies on here. Thank you so much for all your help. I added more mottling and some shading on the face etc. I’ve still to do blushing and eyebrows. What do you all think? I think it looks much better but you ladies are the experts on here xx

10 Likes

She’s gorgeous!

2 Likes

Thank you x

:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

1 Like