Wow..šŸ¤Ø

Oh lawd. Lol

2 Likes

No not Wayfair she was taken she said 45 minutes to the middle of nowhere and wasnā€™t able to see where on the drive somewhere heavily wooded and there were tons of children there

It was a rumor started decades ago. He never knew who started it until a few years ago. Was terrible for his career.

1 Like

Geez. Poor guy.

1 Like

So, what is the link between that and the Wayfair discussion? They are clearly not on the same level of credibility.

I was not giving any credibility at all to the Wayfair theory I am only talking about this girl and her story

1 Like

Iā€™m talking about child trafficking in general not wayfair

1 Like

So. YouTube videos are fact? Can I give you a bit of legal fact? If it happened. And she was trying to get her captors in trouble. She cannot speak of it online like that. Any lawyer will tell you when you are pursuing a criminal case you do not speak of it until the case is over.

Doing so can ruin your case.

YouTube trolls exist. We are now dealing with a generation of teens who thrive on online attention more than anything.

Have you notice how many people are getting ā€œlostā€ while hiking/walking?:wink:

It was not on YouTube, it was from either an anti trafficking group I was in or news page on Facebook, it was like a snippet of her documentary, they interviewed her.

Still not proof. Lol.

Whatā€™s puzzagate?

PizzaGate is a conspiracy theory. You should google it. Too much to post here.

1 Like

Okay! I will because I love pizza. :pizza:

1 Like

It is nothing to do with actual pizza and I dont think your heart can handle it well. Just a warning, Sweet Potato. :heart:

3 Likes

Ohā€¦ okay. Thanks for the warning!!! I did google puzzagate and a dominoes ad came up for a cheeseburger pizzaā€¦ so I ordered one!!! Just to find out what all the talk was about!!! :joy::joy::pizza::pizza::pizza::wink::wink::wink: Iā€™ll let you know if itā€™s good!!! Iā€™m dancing aroundā€¦ waiting!!! :pizza::pizza:

2 Likes

It was gross. Iā€™m over pizzagate. :wink::heart:

1 Like

Now Iā€™m not saying I believe the Wayfair story however Wayfair are a lot like Amazon, anyone can sell through them, I could sell an item through their website and their company collect the parcel that I have packaged myself and deliver it, they then obviously get a % of my profit, so it would be possible to sell/ ship something without Wayfairs & employees knowledge of what was in the parcel, I could also pay for priority to have that parcel shipped ASAP,
My daughter was shopping on Wayfair for a sandpit, she saw one with a pricetag of Ā£8000 it was identical to some on other websites for less than Ā£100, she contacted Wayfair to let them know their price tag had an error, their reply was that their sellers set the price and that they would contact them to rectify it, so again Wayfair have nothing to do with the pricing except for their own goods.
Do I believe the story? no not really, but do I believe itā€™s possible to traffic children in this manner, absolutely!

5 Likes

Lets be logical here. They would have to literally put a child in a box. And ship them. Thatā€™s many people coming in direct contact with the box. Postal workers. Delivery drivers. Ect.
Do you honestly expect a child. A human child. To stay quiet and alive during that? They could drug them. But the amount of drugs it would take to keep a child sedated long enough to be shipped would most likely kill them.
Heat or cold in distribution centers would most likely kill them.
Postal workers would hear something moving.

Its not the least bit realistic or logical. There would have to be entire groups of people who are in on it.

People all over the country. In mail centers all over the world. Would have to be okay with shipping children.

Trafficking exists. But no one is shipping children through the mail.

4 Likes

I think that depends on the country, in the UK I can order from a company called Argos and have it delivered within a couple of hours because the UK is so small, of course lots of people would have to be involved which is why I donā€™t believe the story but it doesnā€™t make it impossible, with delivery companies that will collect from one door and deliver to another door within hours anything is possible!