Well that seems… a bit high lol.

4 Likes

No way! not ever

1 Like

If that sells for that price, I’m the queen of England :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

What’s wrong? Wouldn’t you pay 5 thousand dollars for kind eyes?? :smile:

8 Likes

Rotfl that’s it! I’m giving my next baby kind eyes so I can make big sales :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Looks like they messed up the decimals. $49.99 sounds like a decent price.

4 Likes

Wonder if it is a human trafficking listing :frowning:

5 Likes

That thought just makes me want to bawl…

Oh no! That makes me scared and sad. So much evil out there :cry: If that became a trend, it would be disastrous for the community. I imagine that many sites would ban doll sales on principle. Facebook already flags many reborns as infant trafficking :scream:

2 Likes

Oh I hope not! I’ll contact the seller and ask for more info

1 Like

It is weird how the description says it’s coming from Russia but the Sellers Info says they live in the US, have been on eBay since 2014 and yet have no reviews or anything

1 Like

Anyone who would pay that price for that doll deserves to get ripped off.

4 Likes

Not even free shipping at that price :rofl:

1 Like

Let me guess. The wording sounds like this one is another scam from China. Even if it says the location is Russia.

2 Likes

And what are “marigold wrinkles”???

2 Likes

Absolutely no idea.

2 Likes

Did you not see the wayfair things? The items mostly lockers had names of missing kids. The prices were super high.
I know it is a dark subject but a definite eye opener.

3 Likes

Through the years, I have seen some of these manufactured dolls(as well as poorly-made reborns) marked extremely high. I believe they do it in hopes that the buyer will believe that the item is a collector item and pay the price. This one says it is preowned.:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

You may really be on to something here, Lesser. I agree. it looks suspicious, and weird stuff is going on and pedophiles are being discovered all over the place by law enforcement.

1 Like

I did, which is why I was saying if that kind of thing starts happening with doll auctions and listings then the already dubious public will be ready to crucify us all.

2 Likes