Wow..🤨

Also what’s to say that they are not merely using these websites to advertise these children and delivering in person & not through the mail system, if I list something on eBay I can choose how I delivered and can specify collect in person, no one would question it because it’s eBay and you can’t buy children on eBay … Or can you!

2 Likes

People, please. Why on earth would anyone use a public web page for such highly illegal activities? They can be traced way too easily. Bank information, addresses, IP addresses, everything is so easy to track.

Things like human trafficking don’t happen on the surface web, unless the seller/ buyer is a very special kind of stupid. There’s the dark web, where you can be completely anonymous. They use codes, have a special ‘in’ crowd, pay in bitcoin, they do everything so nothing can be traced back to them.

I’ve read up on stuff like this. People thinking human beings are sold over common, public selling pages are a serious problem. They take away the attention from where the real problems are and are unlikely to recognize actual trafficking because they have such a set image of what it all looks like.

5 Likes

People are still overlooking the fact that this whole possible scenario was created to fit around someone’s ignorance on why an item appeared to be overpriced. All the ways they could do it are irrelevant because the basis for the accusation is derived from ignorance. Show me proof that this is how it is done and I will gladly read through it. If any company has been busted for conducting sex trafficking in this exact manner, you will be able to post a reputable link that backs up all this conjecture. Please stop with the “they could”, “they probably”, and “maybe” statements. I’m not interested in the things you created in your head or read on social media sites. I can just as easily argue that the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, and Santa Claus are real. It still doesn’t make it reality.

7 Likes

Please post links where businesses have been busted for doing this. I would like to read them.

1 Like

You ladies who believe this. Are you aware that people believe reborn dolls are part of it as well? People believe that child predators are the target market for them.

They can’t understand why someone would pay upwards of 350$ for a doll. So that means. In their minds. Its involved in rich peoples child trafficking.

If I were to just blindly believe them. Because it is on the internet. After all.

Then we are all involved.

Does that mean its true??? It was on some random websites. Its wrapped up in this too.

Maybe think about actual repercussions to real people before following conspiracy theories.

2 Likes

I never said it’s been done I said I believe it’s possible and could be done, I don’t think a legitimate business would knowingly get involved in trafficking!

I found out the hard way that just because you like cheeseburgers and pizza doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll like cheeseburger pizza :confused:

1 Like

HahahahahahHahahahzhah you are very very right. :joy::joy::joy::joy::wink:

1 Like

That’s so sad :frowning:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I love you, @Nikkiroc!

1 Like

Which is exactly my point. No one says it doesn’t happen. But it happens by family members. In plain sight. Its not on Wayfair. That is what I don’t believe. I never said it didn’t happen.

2 Likes